tuscl

Too Much of a Good Thing . . .

Wednesday, January 5, 2005 11:02 AM
I can go a fairly long time without seeing the type of dancer that will get my blood boiling and my drool dripping and my s----- s------. When I finally see what I want I tend to spend more than I can afford. If the supply was steady, then I could calm down and purchase rationally with a plan. I could be a Yoda! :) My brain is thinking it could be a long time before you get an opportunity like this (which is true) so spend spend spend!!! OK, that is pretty bad. What is worse is finding a "swarm" of dancers who are too good to pass up. So instead of spending more than I afford on 1 dancer I spend more than I can afford on 5 dancers! And, beautiful women rubbing all over you no matter how enjoyable will leave your skin raw. And, worse the hunger for more action is still there and it is like gentle PLEASE--no even more gentle than that!!! The addiction to beautiful women is even more powerful than my addiction to chocolate . . . at least chocolate is cheap . . . at least women aren't fattening . . .

6 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I prefer to spend all my money one one girl. I find one who I really like and stay with her as long as I can. I'm also upfront with her about how much I can afford to spend. I think most girls respect you for that because they are constantly dealing with guys who pretend to be rich but aren't.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I meant to add that in my experience most girls dancers don't want you to spend more than you can afford.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Guys fall for this kind of attention and think it's love, get married and wonder why they lost all of their money in a divorce. Dancer or not, all relationships with women are about money and guys should stay focused on that fact. Lose your head, both of them, lose your heart and lose your money, but try to have a good time along the way. At least some dancers are honest about what is going on. Wives and girlfriends pretend it is about a "spiritual union." More Oprah nonsense.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    I can go to a club like Tootsie's where there are 30 or 40 very attractive dancers and there will be 0 who I would wish buy dances from. That is *my problem*. It would be much nicer to be less fussy. The difference in my pleasure and excitement level in getting a dance from a 9 compared to a 10 is NO contest. The 10 might make me so hot that my heart will race and I'll be short of breath and it will be like I could spend forever enjoying her beauty. I much prefer having a single dancer that I give all of my business to, but it depends on what you're looking for. In my case I like a dancer to provide a GFE. In my experience most dancers are unwilling to provide that service. But, it has also been my experience that if you repeatedly frequent the same dancer and "ignore" other dancers, then your favorite dancer will start giving better dances. And, she and the other dancers will think more highly of you. I remember at Angels one of the main reasons my favorite wanted to stop charging me $ and start a real relationship is because I showed no interest in any of the other dancers and came in often just to see her. That really impressed her. The other dancers were unusually friendly with me and only very rarely would they ask for a few dances to help them out--which I would do. A favorite would have kept me from experiencing a teeny tiny number of real superstars. There are 2 superstars who I will always remember. One had just perfect movement and timing and was just so much more skillful than any other women I've ever been with. WOW!!! :) Almost by plan or instinct she cut me off fast and said if I wanted to play then I would have EARN it by working on a real relationship without $$$ being involved. Tempting. :) The other superstar gave what felt like love. She also was very skillful and I was afraid of being addicted to her $$$ notwithstanding. So like I said before it all depends on what you're looking for.
  • Kyle1111
    19 years ago
    So instead of spending more than I can afford on 1 dancer I spend more than I can afford on 5 dancers!--For FIVE TIMES the financial pain . . .
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    I know exactly what you mean. The local club I frequent doesn't have a huge number of hot dancers, but that's kind of nice in a way. On any given night, there are only 3 - 5 that will do it for me based on looks, so it's easy to narrow it down to a couple based on eye contact and conversation. Then, it's whoever gives the best dance and we have a winner. The first time I went to the "premeir" club it town...oh boy, that game plan wasn't of much use. There's nearly 10 dancers that are my type lookswise, all of them can make a nice conversation, and all except maybe one give a mighty fine dance. I decided not to come back for at least a month, because even just doing one dance from each I'd be in over $250 for a night. Obviously, not too many of us can afford doing multiples with several dancers, unless it's a once in year type thing. Do you guys think it's better to go with variety and keep the dance count low, or find a favorite and give her all your money?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion