tuscl

Found out my former ATF has lung cancer

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
I recently started going back around to some of the clubs I use to go to a while back but for one reason or anouther stopped going to. At one of my old haunts last night I ran into a former dancer that was now tending bar and we started talking about times past, what was going on in our lives, yada yada yada. The conversation led to me asking about my former ATF and she told me that she quit dancing a few months back when she got sick and was told by the doctor she had lung cancer. She said that she has spoken to her a couple of times since then and I guess it doesn't look good at all and are only giving her a few months yet.

15 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Rare in someone so young I think. Pobably caused by second hand smoke from strip clubs.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear that
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear that too. I am assuming she is young. That is devastating for her and friends and family.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    That sucks. Lots of dancers smoke both reg cigarettes and weed. Tragic in anyone, especially someone so young.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    So sad. Hope you are ok, and wishing her the best.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    She's probable early mid 30's now, and I know she smoked at least 2 packs a shift. Last I knew I don't think she had any kids so at least that's one thing she doesn't have to worry about.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I found out 2 years ago the my original ATF had cervical cancer. For those that don't now it, the leading cause is the HPV virus.

My real ATF discovered 3 years ago that she has Multiple Sclerosis.

I think it is best for me to never have another ATF.
  • dtek
    10 years ago
    For those of you who don't already know, HPV can be transmitted even while wearing a condom. I found this out the hard way and had to have a couple of warts burned off my dick. Not fun, but not as bad as I thought it would be.

Dancers can pick it up from each other on the pole.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "I think it is best for me to never have another ATF."

Shadowcat, maybe it's time to pick up your game and get a DS instead.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I'm sorry about your ATF.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Bad news for sure. Sorry to hear about that. But 2 packs of smokes a shift, damn.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Sorry to hear that, Impala.

A guy I know just lost one of his testicles to a bleeding tumor. The doctors diagnosed him with cancer. And he's getting married for the first time in a couple weeks. So not the way to start a new life with someone you love.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Life can often be a crapshoot (as fellow TUSCLer “clubber” once posted).

Sometimes when I wonder if I should not SC as much as I do; I think that no one knows what tomorrow will bring and might as well enjoy if/while I can.
  • impala
    10 years ago
    Thank you all for your comments and IM's. I was able to finally make contact with Ashley (her civi name) and express to her that she is in all our minds and we all wish her the best. I could tell by her voice that she is in very bad shape. She is a very proud person and she told me not to contact her again, she wants her friends to remember her at her best, not when she was sick. I do know her sister and have talked with her and she is going to keep me updated to what's going on, and I will try to keep you all updated if I can. Again, thank you all.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Sad news :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion