tuscl

OT: Another Blowout Jobs Report

Friday, March 6, 2015 5:36 AM
Nope, just like Stevie-girl said last October, no chance of a boom. How many "fluke" months in a row now? Fuck all the mindless cock-sucking circle jerking pessimists (er, realists, I'm sure any day now it all caves in, because we didn't listen to Libertarians and Ayn Rand, after all).

8 comments

• DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    uh-oh was that an economic B-O-O-M i just heard?: RBS to slash 14,000 investment banking jobs: FT [view link] lol
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Uh-huh-huh! U said "blow"out...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Too many blows to the job market
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Royal Bank of Scotland? Who cares, and in the investment world many things have become automated and do it yourself, much like how printing newspapers have gone away with electronic media.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Always talking about blow jobs around here
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I can't wait for the EU QE. We could use that 4.5 to 5 billion a day bond buying program today, unless of course you are short. Of course if they aren't expecting anything, Monday could be a really big up day. Short squeeze plus a big initial bond buying day. The ECB makes you wonder how much they are going to use to start off not putting out a schedule like the Fed did.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Time to raise the debt limit again [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The main way that the news is biased in just by what is being considered as news and considered worth reporting. I mean, jobs numbers up, jobs numbers down. As far as I am concerned it is all just noise. Our economic system is broken, and it has been since the first one of these world wide industrial recessions created by over production, that being in 1873. Since then it has been a losing game. With each one of these booms and busts you get a widening gap between rich and poor. You have people graduating from 4 year colleges and ending up working in dead end jobs like call centers. What nonsense. We need structural change, but as long as people pay attention to things like these jobs numbers and to booms and busts, we will never get it. So we make wars to soak up surplus production and to keep the unemployment rate down. And ownerships continue to concentrate, and more and more people continue to live with total economic insecurity. People buy into real estate bubbles with flakey mortgages and they go into crush debt which is bankruptcy exempted to go to college, because they believe that these things are the doorways to the middle class and to a good life. But they are not anymore. Nothing is certain except that things must be changed and that we don't need anymore booms. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion