tuscl

I think my club may have cleaned house on its Mexican Dancers

JamesSD
California
Being in SoCal, the clubs here often have Latina dancers, many who speak English as a second language. The day crew has a few girls like that, many of whom are on the higher side of milage.

Two data points isn't enough to know for sure, but I've realized the last couple times I've been in, none of the ESL Latinas have been there. They do often seem to try to work together, but now I'm wondering if either INS cracked down, management got nervous, or one or more got fired and others quit in protest. There also have been some new girls lately, although churn is obviously a big part of the business.

Anyone else ever suddenly notice a distinct lack of immigrant dancers?

6 comments

• sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    I've been hitting the COI clubs pretty consistently and haven't noticed any shortage of illegal latinas available. Its business as usual. Where are you clubbing?
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I'm in San Diego. Lower milage but nicer beaches than COI.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    No change in all of the LA/OC area clubs that I visit. Might be a San Diego thing, since it's so close to the border.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    The pimp that bought them from the cartel probably got busted and now they don't have ride to work
  • rogertex
    10 years ago
    They'll be back.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Does Cali require entertainer licenses? Probably someone without permission to work could not get a real one. Or maybe the club technically needs a taxpayer ID number from each dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion