tuscl

Attn: Detroiters

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
DETROIT (WXYZ) - A large water main break is causing quite a mess in Detroit.

It's happening just outside Crazy Horse, a strip club in the 8100 block of Michigan Avenue, right by I-94. Michigan Avenue is now closed to traffic.

The water is gushing-up right next to the club's entrance and that water is starting to flow into the business.

The owner tells 7 Action News that he is devastated.

"No one has helped us," said Freddy, the owner of Crazy Horse.

Our team called the mayor's office--they sent people out to inspect the area.

Fire crews did arrive to check on an alarm, but they left after they realized it was just a water main break.

The owner is scrambling to try and save as much stuff as he can.

6 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    I guess I'll have to go to one of the other 57 strip clubs in the area. Here's video of the anti-strip club flood:
    http://www.wxyz.com/news/water-main-brea…

• bvino
    10 years ago
    Well at least club will get a thorough cleaning. Not exactly the Augean stables but whatever it takes eh?
  • warhawks
    10 years ago
    Lol. Not a club that I've ever visited.

But, yeah... There are plenty of other options in the Metro Detroit area for fun. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Crazy
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    That sucks.

This is a black club which I visited when I was in D-town in July 2014 for da TUSCL meet – it was an ok club; def not plush but I def have seen worse – no need to visit unless you are into chocolate specifically.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    "No one has helped us."

You expect Detroit, which can't adequately fund most of it's public services, to send help? Their inability to have such services are why your club probably makes as much money as it does, dude. Sucks that it went 180 on you, but what were you expecting in that town?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion