Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

IS Powdered Alcohol FOR YOU?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I quit drinking several years ago. So I am not sure if I would go for this or not.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Do you snort it or do like High School kids and put it on a tampon and put it where the sun don't shine.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

It's illegal in all 50 states AFAIK; the add implies it's not. Great for campers if it was available though.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Interesting but I don't see any advantage in it. Now, I've heard about inhaling alcohol vapors. I may try that some day.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I wonder how it tastes! The alcohol is absorbed into a type of carbohydrate and I think it can only absorb 50% or so of its weight in alcohol! So there is probably a lot of starchy stuff in the drink when you reconstitute!

Can't believe it tastes good! Only purpose I can see would be to get wasted! Drinking just to get wasted = NOT brilliant! Drinkin bad tasting alcohol just to get wasted = double NOT brilliant!

Profile picture for sailmd
sailmd
•

This is bullshit. Ethyl alcohol or ethanol is the only alcohol we can drink safely to get a buzz. Methanol will make you blind etc. Ethanol does not exist in solid form at room temperature and pressure. So this is something other than ethanol and I smell snake oil.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

AOL today.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sailmd powdered alcohol is ethanol, but it is mixed with cyclodextrins!

When you mix with water the ethanol comes out of the powder. I don't know if the powder dissolves very well or if it more like Metamucil! Metamucil = not brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I meant Metamucil cocktail = not brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Also, methanol or isopropanol (=rubbing alcohol) won't powder any more than ethanol will! But I bet it would bind to cyclodextrins! Still not brilliant!

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Good idea

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Would be a real problem for those that gt a splash of water in their drinks. Ever ask in a super market where they keep the powdered water? I can be a hoot!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement