Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Wow! I'm at exactly 20 discussions and 200 replies! Brilliant!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Topic says it all!

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Congrats!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Brilliant. How much tp did you use?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Aye matey

Profile picture for sailmd
sailmd
•

Diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. Something to celebrate?

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Yea then I can tell you to GFY and you got nothing! :O

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

^^^burn

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Smart talk

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Amazing what excites some people on this board.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^smart talk

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I get excited about a lot of things jabthehut! Life is just brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sorry if I've offended you sflguy123 but I'm just trying to live like I have the word "brilliant" tattooed on my heart! Makes me feel good about life!

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Quantity over quality warrants glorification?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Sorry if you don't like! Just trying to be as brilliant as I can be! :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement