tuscl

How Do You Measure Up?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

12 comments

• GACA
    10 years ago
    Apparently my disk is pretty average. I feel so lied to. It's like only 7 inch and it's gotta be 9 to be more than average?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Obviously you didn't read the article. I did and it's a good thing I'm 6'5" lol
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    5.2" seems small for an average...
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    It's like I told the stripper that asked "who you gonna satisfy with that?" "Me".
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Many dancers have said, "You are so big!" Now if they were talking about my dick...
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I will never forget...

I was in college reading an article in GQ about penis length and it said the average erect penis was around 5 1/2" inches. A mere days later I am sitting in my girlfriends living room waiting on her, and I start flipping through a Cosmo magazine. Pretty much same article I had read in GQ but it said average erect size is 7". No wonder men and women always argue over anything involving numbers, such as money, distance, size and weight. That my friends is brilliant.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    She always told me I was average so it wouldn't go to my heads.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    The thing is, there are racial differences that correlate with racial differences in height. So average for a white American dude (or Black American dude) is bigger than the mean.

Anyways, it's all about girth once you get above 3 or 4 inches long.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    My DS says my athletic abilities with my tongue are more important than the size of my penis. Indeed, she's usually had orgasm number 3 or 4 before the little head dives in. So while a big dick might be nice, it's not everything.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Obviously a big dick isn't everything. To be a great lay you should make a girl cum before your pants ever come off.

A decent number of women aren't really built to handle a long johnson.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    My last g/f said her husband was huge, and she preferred me because with him it could hurt. Plus she wouldn't let him near her ass, while I got free reign!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    (sigh)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion