tuscl

Strippers that make out iwith you...

Friday, January 7, 2005 11:07 AM
Forgive me for being upspecific.... I've been to this club in California a couple of times and had a few dances with this stripper. Each time at various times during the private dance, we end up making out and she lets my hands wander a bit (not everywhere but good enough). It's a very unique experience and I've never heard anyone else have that. She's turning into a ATF and was just curious if anyone else has had that experience and what it means. I'm not naive enough to think she wants to have a relationship with me, but I do like the time we spend together. I certainly get a big bang for my bucks. Any thoughts?

14 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Bbri, I've never had a dance from a dancer outside the club but it could be fun. Suggest you try to limit how much it costs, eg. tell her that you don't mind spending the money that you now spend on her but you do wish it could all go to her instead of some of it to the house. Offer to spend the same as you do now but she gets to keep it all. I'd mention a specific figure ($200?) and see what she says. I'd also offer to buy her dinner before or after. I also wouldn't do it unless you are prepared for what is likely to follow, which is that you may become involved in this girl's life. And it could get expensive, unless you can control your emotions enough to keep from getting too involved.
  • bbri1980
    19 years ago
    Thanks for your input everyone. To describe some specifics, we do make out (open mouth kiss, tongue roving around) but for the most part, it's a full contact, fully clothed (unless I pull things down or to the side) dance. I almost always go at least six dances because I enjoy it so much and don't mind the payment. I always add a bit of a tip to it at the end. She's offered me a private dance at a mutual place (no sex, she did mention that and I don't want it either) at my hotel room, but I didn't bite on that yet and she hadn't brought it up since. But I'm tempted. I'm just not sure how much it might cost or how far I might be able to go with that... Anyone else taken a stripper up on an offer like that?
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    Oh crap, that just made me throw up. No seriously, at all the places that it's happend, the booths were fairly well-lit and open, so no even getting a HJ was quite a rarity. I'd definately avoid kissing at any place that had a 'reputation'
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    I consider it open-mouth kissing with hugging and some groping over the clothes. Basically it's the ultimate physical part you'd get as part of a GFE
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    I've spent hours making out with strippers - hours that translated into more income for the stripper. They can be slick.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I'm not sure that the term "making out" has the same meaning for all of us. I tend to think of it as hugging, kissing and cuddling, but I'm an older guy. I suspect that to younger folks it means a whole lot more than that. Anyway I havn't noticed any increase in kissing, but then I'm not really interested in kissing many dancers. I'm perfectly happy with cuddling. Fondling is good too.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with it. I haven't had one yet that went overboard with it, but it's always a nice ending. The weird thing is I don't remember any of my favorites doing it from the beginning of their "favoriteness", but a couple of my favorites just did it tonight at the club. Maybe it's a privilege you have to earn. One of the previously mentioned favorites said she don't generally go nude for everyone, but she did for me tonight. I guess I earned it.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Making out used to be taboo. Now, it's creeping into the "play," probably to increase business in an industry still feeling the slump of corporate downsizing and loss of expense account business.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've only ever kissed 2 strippers (in the club that is.) The first was about 8 years ago, I had been on vacation, spent a lot of time with a really sweet girl, and before I left the last time I asked if I could kiss her and she gave me a really special kiss. A couple weeks ago I mentioned this episode to my current favorite and guess what she did? But I'd have to really know and like a girl before I'd want to do any kissing. I'd be totally turned off if I'd just met the girl.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Mouse: Absolutley, I completely agree. Things like kissing come under the heading of YMMV-your mileage may vary. Anything a dancer does for you that goes above and beyond the norm can be for a lot of diferent reasons-how much money you spend, personal hygiene habits or just being polite and well behaved can all play into it. The important thing to remember is that it is always done in the context of your BUSINESS relationship with the dancer. The fact of the matter is, dancers are not shy about expressing any interest they may have in you outside of the club-be it business or personal. If she's interested, she will tell you.
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    Yoda, I agree with you - kissing is part of the fantasy. But, I don't think strippers do it with all their customers, mostly with those customers they like best. Kissing doesn't mean they are ready to get "married."
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I've had this happen to me a number of times. It's just another tool in her arsenal to get and keep your business. Enjoy your time with this lady, not all dancers will go quite this far to get your business. Sounds like a fun time!
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    I had a couple cases of brushing lips, then had my first full kissing session a couple months ago. I thought it was great at first, but the next week she barely remembered me, and the week after that she remembered my face but not name or what we talked about. Based on that, it was pretty clear that I wasn't the only one getting this type of treatment. I really didn't care about the other guys, but got a little freaked out last week when I came down with a nasty kanker sore. It cleared up fortunately, but got me thinking of the oral herpes risk and how it might not be worth it (then again you can get that from kissing your grandma or borrowing someone else's chapstick). I don't think she kisses every guy she dances with, but know I'm not the only one getting extras for "free". As you might expect, she's the type that is selective in who she approaches and hits you with the extras without asking. Needless to say, both myself and every other guy I've seen her with goes at least 3 dances. So, I consider the kissing part of her sales strategy. If you like it and she's doing it, more power to you. I'm sure lots of guys would kill for a good kiss from their favorite. But, remember you're paying money for her time and are probably not the only one getting similar treatment.
  • Nigel
    19 years ago
    My ATF does that, but I find it to be very rare. (Also in California - wait a minute! Hey buddy! Get away from my girl!! JK!) Even though we have become good friend and I would love to think I'm special, I know better. One of the reasons she's a top earner at the club. I've had other girls give lite kisses on the lips, but thats about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion