tuscl

Anyone know what happened to a dancer?

Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:00 PM
Her name was Grace and she used to work at the Deja Vu off Kerney Mesa in San Diego. I called there and the people emphatically said she was no longer working there, but didn't elaborate. Does anyone know?

2 comments

• tropicalH2O
    19 years ago
    Hmmm, Grace, at the Kearny Mesa Deja Vu? How long ago was she working there? Have you gone to the club to ask her co-workers where she is? Deja isn't a very good club to work at in San Diego because they take so much of your money. Perhaps she went to Cheetahs on the corner of Clairemont Mesa Blvd. and Mercury St. or Club Expose at 8660 Mira Mar Road. When dancers get a warning or ticket from a vice cop, they often change their stage name. Perhaps she's still at Deja Vu but has changed her name. Don't depend on the person answering the phone to give you good information. Customers tell me all the time that they were told I was either in the club or not in the club by the person answering the phone and this 411 was incorrect. - Hope this helps. Good luck in finding Grace.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    Your best bet will be to try the club chat for that particular strip club. If you don't have a contact number for her and nobody else at the club knows, I would not get my hopes up on finding her -- strip clubs have such a high turnover rate people that work there probably don't even remember who you are asking for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion