tuscl

OT: Are girls still playing hard to get?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Monday, March 2, 2015 7:48 PM
I'm asking anyone who still dates on the regular. Every so often I have come across a girl who acts like she doesn't put out. Now I don't care if she does or doesn't if I need ass I know where to get some. But I do think it's strange in this day in age that girls still think we respect or admire the virginesque. the only thing I'm thinking is "sorry girl, I know you've been sucking dick since middle school, and if you went to a four year or worked waiting tables you've had more dick than I have fingers and toes. So why oh why are we playing this game?

14 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    I know a couple that are, but it's more that they are trying to get past the fact I'm so damn much older than they are. It usually works out soon enough.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I only date strippers so I never have this problem. If I want a woman who doesn't put out, I just talk to my wife.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Gaca,how old are you?Gaca,the more you post,the more I think you have tits.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @Dice I do....as many as I want as often as I want ;)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Gaca,I see where you hang,will see you one day,nothing but peace.Going to finish the tail end of PP Cola
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I am down to do a meet up at PP Cola. Maybe you can show me how to get some friendly action there without mortgaging my retirement
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Civilians from third world countries often have not engaged in sex. Use great caution if you deal with them though. Virgins are a problem! SJG
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    +1 johnsmith
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    GAC, why not go to PP Greenville. That way we would all still have some semblance our hearing left after leaving.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @JS69 Why not Lust in Greenville? I hear that's a better vibe.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Never been to Lust but I'm willing to try it if the date works.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I've been to Lust and can recommend it without reservation, hot women, relatively inexpensive drinks, 2-4-1 lapdance specials about every hour, outstanding management and plentiful, free parking. Oh, and very reasonable music volume! Hope you guys have a great time!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    BTW, if you see a dancer named Satin who is great on the pole, don't miss the opportunity to get a lap dance from her. She will not disappoint. Let me know how it goes.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I had a great date this weekend. Woonsocket for fish and chips, then a few pitchers and lap dances at Rhode island Dolls. Then we stuffed some weed and hashish in a bowl, drove to Vermont for pizza. Crashed at the hotel after sex and then went skiing the next day. Best date ever, but of course I said that 3 weeks ago when the wife and I went skiing in Montana.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion