tuscl

More Cash to Blow on Blowjobs

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

NASDAQ closed above 5000 for the first time since the Dot Com Era.

Miss Upton, please allow me to ntroduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste

17 comments

• Dougster
    10 years ago
    motorhead: "NASDAQ closed above 5000 for the first time since the Dot Com Era. "

But back in October Stevie-girl and The Economist were telling us what a dire situation the world economy was in. And all the mindless cock-sucking circle-jerkers on TUSCL just sheepishly nodded there head in agreement. So how did they get things so wrong?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Where is Steve?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    High tide lifts all ships.As far as blowjobs I'm still getting 2000 prices.Take that GeorgeJungle.Bwahahahahahaha.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    It's feeling a little frothy to me. But I don't want to miss the run up.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Hey James ,when Bebe gives his speech it just might be over.
  • jester214
    10 years ago
    Steve thought the economy was gonna implode, Dugly predicted RICK would double or triple.

Good reasons to not take your economic/stock advice from some jerkoff on a strip club forum.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    With only a 44.5 point increase big fucking deal
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    44.5 on the NAS Is huge.Diva put more stock in your puss.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Suzie Ormon recommends you sell enough stock to pay for at least one blow job per day until equities are down to only 60% of your portfolio. She calls it the Port-fellatio rule.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    ^^^^ Another one with Unicorns and Astrology.
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Good advice tumbling you have to spend money to make money. I stand corrected re NAS
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    So probably then the stupidest thing one could do is to buy into the present bubble, as it probably is at about the bursting point.

SJG
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    ^^^ Wrong!
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    The way to make money is to buy low and sell high. But if you wait until it is obviously high, then you have already lost half of your potential advantage. You have bought into great risk.

Speculators make their money by telling people that something is so great that they have to buy in. "Just look at how much it has already gone up!"

Fact is, each of these booms does great economic harm. Very hard to stop a bust once it starts. But if you don't support the booms, then the busts will not be as bad.

The less booms and busts we can have, the better.

SJG
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Large funds have been buying around these recent highs in many names. Some stocks are stretched. So nothing atypical right now. Overall nothing to worry about, IME.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Fact is that bull markets can last 7-10 years on average with only brief 19-29% dips. When u dollar cost average which most Americans do with their pay checks it's a very healthy thing to do. the bond market had outperformed stocks over a 20 year period previous to 2012. Now I believe all things growth will favor stocks. Buy any index or good growth mutual fund over the next decade and u will be happy you did!
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    ^^^ that would be 10-20% dips in the market lasting a few months before recovery. These dips are impossible to predict so stay invested and buy low whenever they drop for the eventual upturn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion