Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

where to sit..!

gom147963

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What massages do you send to strippers if sit at the bar, table or couch..?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It sends a message that you don't like standing.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

There's a message I send sitting at a bar or table? The only couch is in VIP. My clothes, face, posture all send a message, not my geography. Unless I'm on the couch...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

In a seat

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I prefer FBS massages on a table, bed, or, in some instances, even the floor.

As for sitting in the club, I prefer sitting in a chair at a table a little ways away from the stage. I don't know if it sends a message -- don't really care either. I just want to get to see as much of the stage as possible.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I've found that damcers tend to like massages only if they're delivered free of charge.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I'm confused. AMPs?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

At Follies it tells them that you got there late and didn't have a choice of where to sit. Same thing if you are standing up against the wall.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It may send a message – but any experienced stripper should know a book can’t be judged by its cover.

At the bar:

“Could” send a message that either you just want to drink or you don’t necessarily care for company and want to be by yourself.

At a table:

You want company

On the toilet:

Lunch didn’t agree w/ you

The only time I’ve see that it “may” make a difference is when there is paid/vip seating – some dancers may see the PLs sitting in the paid areas as either having more $$$ or willing to spend $$$ since they don’t mind paying to sit in vip.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

"The System" is the most extreme doctrine on this matter.

For myself, I like to sit at a table, and then only go to the stage after a girl I like has started her set. I do this to avoid the unnecessary expectation that I tip whoever is on stage. Also, I feel it rude to get up and leave the stage while one girl is in the middle of her set.

It does make an impression on a girl if after she starts I move to the stage. It tells her that I really like her. Good comes from this.

Then I leave after she has collected her money and given me her thank you. Often she will approach me at my table right after she is done.

Also, I prefer to go during the day time, as it is easier to move about from place to place as there are less people.

SJG

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

What message does it send when I ask a stripper to sit on my face?

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

I tend to sit at the bar b/c a table is more likely to attract strippers who sit down when you might not want them to.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

At the tip rail: interested in the girls. Possibly only interested in the show, not dances.

Tables and other places where you're watching, but not so close: possibly cheap, possibly just looking for a little privacy.

Bar: at a bar with booze, possibly more interested in drinks than girls.

Outer rims (especially darker corners): extras hunting

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement