tuscl

where to sit..!

What massages do you send to strippers if sit at the bar, table or couch..?

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It sends a message that you don't like standing.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    There's a message I send sitting at a bar or table? The only couch is in VIP. My clothes, face, posture all send a message, not my geography. Unless I'm on the couch...
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    In a seat
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I prefer FBS massages on a table, bed, or, in some instances, even the floor.

As for sitting in the club, I prefer sitting in a chair at a table a little ways away from the stage. I don't know if it sends a message -- don't really care either. I just want to get to see as much of the stage as possible.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I've found that damcers tend to like massages only if they're delivered free of charge.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm confused. AMPs?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    At Follies it tells them that you got there late and didn't have a choice of where to sit. Same thing if you are standing up against the wall.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    It may send a message – but any experienced stripper should know a book can’t be judged by its cover.

At the bar:
    --------------
    “Could” send a message that either you just want to drink or you don’t necessarily care for company and want to be by yourself.

At a table:
    --------------
    You want company

On the toilet:
    -----------------
    Lunch didn’t agree w/ you

The only time I’ve see that it “may” make a difference is when there is paid/vip seating – *some* dancers may see the PLs sitting in the paid areas as either having more $$$ or willing to spend $$$ since they don’t mind paying to sit in vip.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    "The System" is the most extreme doctrine on this matter.

For myself, I like to sit at a table, and then only go to the stage after a girl I like has started her set. I do this to avoid the unnecessary expectation that I tip whoever is on stage. Also, I feel it rude to get up and leave the stage while one girl is in the middle of her set.

It does make an impression on a girl if after she starts I move to the stage. It tells her that I really like her. Good comes from this.

Then I leave after she has collected her money and given me her thank you. Often she will approach me at my table right after she is done.

Also, I prefer to go during the day time, as it is easier to move about from place to place as there are less people.

SJG
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    What message does it send when I ask a stripper to sit on my face?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    I tend to sit at the bar b/c a table is more likely to attract strippers who sit down when you might not want them to.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    At the tip rail: interested in the girls. Possibly only interested in the show, not dances.

Tables and other places where you're watching, but not so close: possibly cheap, possibly just looking for a little privacy.

Bar: at a bar with booze, possibly more interested in drinks than girls.

Outer rims (especially darker corners): extras hunting
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion