tuscl

Best Dance

Clubber
Florida
Sunday, March 1, 2015 5:33 AM
Likely discussed before, but I just watched again, for maybe the 1,000th time, the dance from From Dusk Till Dawn by Salma Hayek. I think, in person, I wouldn't even get as far as a LDK. Such a deal Quentin Tarantino pulled. Writes himself into the script as the "foil" to Salma.

16 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Being honest, I don't think I've ever seen a Tarantino movie that I didn't think was too long. Kill Bill would have been good at 45 minutes. Dusk Till Dawn had one good scene (albeit *really* good), Sin City could have easily cut out the middle part with no loss of coherence, and Inglorious Bastards was pretty much a total waste of time. I have had the time to bother with anything else. If he made 15-30 minute shorts for cable TV, I think he could probably manage to not bore me.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Should have been "haven't had the time"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd, The last part after Salma, a total waste of time!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Not with standing Salma's dance, this was the best part of the movie. [view link]
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    GMD....Reservior Dogs isn't even close to being overly long and Quentin is a fantastic director. Sure, some people don't like his movies, but most do.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Salma was definitely one of the finest walking in her prime. Still fine.
  • dennyspade
    9 years ago
    Salma Hayek could walk back and forth in front of me topless and wearing high heels, while reading from the phone book and I would cream my pants !!
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    She looked more beautiful in that scene than anywhere else I've ever seen her ... brilliant makeup job that minimized some of her less attractive features, like that chin. All in all, have to agree, maybe the sexiest stripper scene on camera ever! Of course, as soon as she opens that mouth of hers and I hear that voice, I remember why I don't consider her fapping material
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    How are you gonna reference something and not provide a link – c’mon man :) [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I wanna grow up to be that snake!
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    What an amazing body. I think it would have been brilliant had she taken her to off:)
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    ^her top
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Tarantino is not a favorite. Too much violence to the point of boredom. However, I did like his recent "Django Unchained", which was very violent but also entertaining. Salma, of course, is great.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Diva1975 = brilliant!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    She was incredible in that movie. Still is. Just a beautiful woman...
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    When she was in Desperado, it was like ... damn. So hot. FDTD wasn't the only time she played a stripper, either (Dogma). Very different character in that, though. Salma is incredibly hot, but I kinda feel the same way about her as I do about Jessica Alba: Nearly the perfect female form, able to provide so much happiness and joy to men across the globe if she were to reveal it, and yet she keeps her best parts at least somewhat covered, save for a quick glimpse in Desperado and a kind of non-sexy look in Frida. For the good of the world, ladies, let the goods be seen. Monica Bellucci, Halle Berry, Pamela Anderson (when she was younger), Carmen Electra ... they showed us the way. Thanks, ladies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion