Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dirty Dancing

fastscrs

Virginia

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

What's the lewdest dance you've ever seen a stripper do?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Lets put it this way,when all was said and done the manager didn't even look at me,just waved his hand and said,"Get the fuck outta here".

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

In private, very slow dance that starts out with me naked, she strips, I start touching, I start licking, we increasingly start performing brief sex acts before she goes back to dancing again, slowly getting more and more intense until I can't stand it anymore. Then I grab her, ...

Oh never mind. Shadowcat will say its all just a dream.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

These girls were pretty suggestive...

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"Just put your pickle on everybody's plate college boy and leave the hard stuff to me."

--Johnny

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

And this classic...Monroe, Ann Margaret, Raquel Welch and others dancing to Green Onions...

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"she's nice....real nice"

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

This one is pretty snazzy...

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•
Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Yeah...I love that clip Jack.....Latinas! :-)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Yeah she's okay.Nothing like Peaches at the Ale House.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Salma has some nice melons

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

JS69 - I hope that you're not going to prove this with naked pictures of yourself. :)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Shadow,did he PM you?

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I second what LDK said. I can say with certainty the lewdest stage dance I saw. It was in El Paso at one of the clubs there and the one lady spent her whole time onstage with 3 fingers jammed up her cunt, just frigging herself.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement