tuscl

Dancer: "I wanna do more but the club won't let me"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, February 27, 2015 7:59 AM
I have read a lot of comments on here about bouncers, cameras, & clubs putting the kibosh on extra curricular activities. A lot of them seem to indicate the dancers would allow more if they weren't restricted. Other than at my favorite club, I have heard other dancers tell me that they didn't mind me getting more handsy but didn't want to get fined or lose their jobs. Now we all know that strippers have been known to tell lies but I mostly get the feeling that they are not lying about this. I have seen my mileage fluctuate because of the presence of bouncers or waitresses or even other dancers. I am seeing more girls working in twos so that one can act as a lookout. Of course we know that doubles the price but might be worth it if the mileage increases enough. Your thoughts and experiences?

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    "How do you feel about going somewhere else?" Weeds out the ones who are "fibbing" just a bit from those who mean it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    The classic excuse is I'd do more but that girl over there is jealous and wants to catch me and get me fired! ALL SS GMD then if she gives you digits the only way you can know if is if she shows up for your appointment. Been thers done that and nobody even gave me a t shirt.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think the key part comes where you say "Now we all know that strippers have been known to tell lies but I mostly get the feeling that they are not lying about this". I think, no matter how much more fancy book-learnin' we have than the girls, our "feeling" about whether they are lying or not is completely manufactured, and the fact is, they are often better at lying than we are at detecting it. Yes, even though they are uneducated and 15 years younger than us, they are better at this game. If the girl wanted to do more, she'd be at a club where she could do more, or she'd find a way. Girls have told me outright that, plain and simple, "I really wish I could do more but I don't want to get fired" is one of the lies they tell customers, over and over, to protect their boundaries while making it seem like it's out of their control. Same way that if they want to get the bouncer's attention in the lapdance area because you're being too handsy, they'll shove your face in their cleavage, and while you're distracted, nod at the bouncer to come over ... then he catches you with your hands in the kitty, and she pretends to get mad about the bouncer being a pain in the ass -- and it's insanely convincing. Some of my favorite clubs are low-touch alcohol clubs. A few times, I've had my fingers up pussies or assholes, I've gotten handjobs, I regularly fucked on girl with a little vibrator (when the bouncer came around, I moved my hand away and she'd suck the vibrator into her pussy, all before he saw), and all sorts of other things have happened. If she really wants to do more, she'll find a way to do it without getting caught.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Should have added, in agreement with GMD, the other way to see if she really wants to do more: suggest moving to OTC
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Seems to be a perfect lead in to OTC.
  • victor2
    9 years ago
    I believe the girls can do whatever they like, they know all the angles. I also believe that everyone working at the club is complicit with girls services. Especially the bouncers, they know the larger tips are for their ignorance of what's going on. The double girl program is total SS/ BS, designed to help a friend!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I think most girls know that more milage equals more money. At least locally the club is responsible for enforcing frustrating local rules. I do think there's a degree of "I can't do that here, but there's no camera in the VIP" upselling.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Typical stripper snow job. I would just send her on her way and look for a girl who knows how to get away with shit. And I wouldn't take the bait of a VIP or OTC upsell from a stripper who won't even give me a good dance.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Don't know what you're saying.Tore a Sherman's path thru PP Cola last night.Only downside were fake tits.Did get to use the moisture meter.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I've had dancers that don't want to do anything at all, even activities the clubs allow! LOL And on the other end, I know one of my regulars would let me fuck her in VIP but there's no way we could get away with it. The club is a "no extra" club where rules are bent but not broken. If a dancer says she'd do more if allowed, I'd see it as an OTC opportunity. Not that every PL wants OTC...
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Ask her if she dances anywhere else or try to set up some take out.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    The girls at the "less handys" clubs have told me they would do more but management won't let them. Most times have found it to be true, when we move to a remote corner of the club. A few times it has been an up sell to VIP. The smart ones figure out more mileage means more money ... and they are only doing things they did during high school for FREE in the back seat of their boyfriends car.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In the club where my DS works, before I met her, many dancers had refused sex by telling me that it was not allowed by the club and they would get fired. Then I met her, and we regularly have sex [view link] obviously all those girls were lying to me. Either that, or perhaps I have imagined the whole thing.Who knows, if I'm that delusional, I might be imagining this whole discussion board. Maybe I am lying in a hospital bed somewhere, unconscious, just dreaming about all of my strip club visits as well as tuscl. Either that or I think these girls are often lying.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    JS99 makes a good point that when you're a club regular and know what you can get away with in the LD room/VIP, you have informational power. New girls do often follow the rules to the letter, which is why a lot of us have learned to avoid new dancers. But between experience and TUSCL reviews, we know what actually is permitted ITC. Of course, calling a girl on her bullshit is just going to start unneeded drama. In general the clean dancers are probably lying because it's more in their interest to say it's not allowed vs. "I don't do that, but you know who does? Let me help her make a sale to you..." the reason is a lie, but at least the end result is truthful and those looking for ITC can move on.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    At my club, I've seen the manager scold girls for tops sliding off, while the girl right in front of him has her hands in some guys pants, jerking him off. Seems some girls get favored by the manager. Something to think about.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Agree with the suggestion to move to OTC, usually works. I think these kind of girls do it for the kicks as well as the dosh.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Imagine going to work and knowing that the happier you make your clients the more trouble you could be in. It's an extremely stressful situation I'm glad johns DS has found a way around this but it is an incessant problem
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    If in a club that usually "followed the rules", I would tip the bouncer $10-$20, talk to him for a few minutes and then he would generally turn his head to my activities. Never full service but open to just about everything else.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I have found the girls that have been at a sc a long time tend to get away with more then a fairly new girl. case in point Stilettos in Charleston,SC . girls that have been there a while get away with more then the newer girls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion