tuscl

Would you GIVE MONEY (as a gift) to someone who WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU????

Tuesday, January 11, 2005 11:32 PM
Would you GIVE MONEY to someone who WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU? A customer may be doing this when GIVING MONEY to a stripper who WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM and DOES NOT LIKE HIM! If a stripper REFUSES to see a customer OUTSIDE THE CLUB, doesn't that mean that she wants nothing to do with that customer? Why would a customer then GIVE the stripper MONEY?

18 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Would you do it and why?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Are you saying that strippers usually DO NOT LIKE their customers enough to spend time with them when they are not PAID to do so?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    This is the most you have ever participated in one of your own threads! Good job RL. Unfortunately you still don't get the point of strip clubs. You are supposed to go and have fun. It seems that you (and a lot of others here too) take things too seriously. The ladies are there to perform their job, for which they expect to be compensated. They are NOT there to be your girlfriend. You are through your tips purchasing an evening of entertainment and fantasy not a long term relationship. When you finaly get this concept through your head you probably will no longer be compelled to start all kinds of idiotic threads. *** another little tip for you... It is rude to question a grown man about how he chooses to spend his money. It's not your fucking business.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Can it BUY AFFECTION from strippers?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Money can't buy you love.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about the SALE of AFFECTION in strip clubs?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Would you do it?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Would you give a GIFT to someone who DOES NOT CARE about you?
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    CG, you were giving money to her as the agent for her pussy. Maybe her pussy was trying to talk to you about its AFFECTION when it moved around nice.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I wanted to answer this question. I just gave some money to a stripper who I thought was not interested in me. Her pussy looked so nice on stage that I decided to give her a dollar. She moved it around real nice too. Then since no one else was giving her any money, I gave her another gift (one dollar). I believe I may have given her a total of $5 during the evening. Do you consider this to be a reasonable gift especially since I enjoyed looking at her pussy so much?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    or EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Maybe it's the thrill of AFFECTION
  • komey1970
    19 years ago
    So what if they are? How does this affect you?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    There are customers who GIVE MONEY to a strippers who DO NOT LIKE them without realizing it.
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    Pretty pointless post, there RL. I would have asked something like when you tip, is it just to show appreciation for a good dance, help her out, or to try and gain special attention? But let's go with davids's. I try to be conscious of who owns the businesses I patronize. I don't care what race, religion, or nationality they are, but do care about their ethical and political beliefs. The reason is a porition of my dollar will go to the second I step in the door, and they may decided to give it to causes or purchase things that go against my values. So, all things equal I'll go to the "clean" club and chose the dancers that are single moms. But you rarely get that choice. The clubs with dirty owners are usually more fun. That's where it gets to be a complicated decision. Those that say they'll spend money on an inferior product due to the owner being a scumbag, I admire.
  • johnnylingo
    19 years ago
    Oh, and if the activities or beliefs of the owners pose a direct threat to me (i.e. white supremecists own a store and I'm black), then of course the decision is simple. I'd be a complete fool to give them any money. It's when what they do will probably never negatively affect me personally that it's a struggle of the conscious.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Not really a gift, RL. You are, presumably, getting LDs in exchange. A better question might be if you were black would you spend your money at a store owned by the KKK? (Or maybe the analogy is if you were KKK would you spend your money at a store owned by blacks. I'm not sure who the good and bad guys in strip clubs are. Maybe it's if you were a Nazi would you spend your money at a stored owned by Bolshevists? Anyway, you folks see what I'm getting at. LOL!)
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    A stripper who does not like, or care anything about you can still give a killer lap dance. That is her job. If she really liked me, but gave zero milage private dances, I would say hello to be polite, but pass on giving her my money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion