tuscl

This guy drove 45 min to this strip club and then just go home within a min

Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:43 AM
I met this Hispanic dude about couple months ago. He used to be all about smoking, drinking and having a good times. He gets like few LD from different girls every time he was there. He was also very fun to chat with about strippers or strip club. He even play Clash of Clan in real life like I do. However the last couple times I saw him, there was some major change about him. He quit smoking and drinking so suddenly. He used to love any dancers with a phat ass, but now he fell in love with this white girl who goes by the name Lacey. This girl is about a 6 in term of looks, and maybe 7.5 in physical attraction. She has a really small, tiny below average ass. So I was all dumbfoundead. I couldn't understand what's with the sudden change of heart. And worst of all he told me that he lives about 45 min away from this club, but whenever I see him, he doesn't stay in the club as soon as he found out Lacey isn't working that night. I mean he could have just called in advance to find out about Lacey's schedule.....but I guess it is whatever the fuck ever.

16 comments

• chattguy123
    9 years ago
    You should start a blog. Or keep a diary.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't know what chattguy123 has against you but just watch [view link] !
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yea come on guys let's give Xeinok another chance and be nice to him!
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    I love you Diva1975
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… He doesn't stay in the club as soon as he found out Lacey isn't working that night …” Well – at least he didn’t spend/blow his $$$
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    but he wasted his time and gas money, that should count for something. He could have spend those 45 min jerking off or something
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Maybe he went to another nearby club where he has another fav.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Why don't you just ask him why he's doing it this way?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    He's an infatuated PL.
  • alcrutch
    9 years ago
    I've done this before. I go to the club mainly for one specific dancer and if she's not there, i will go home even though the club is about an hour away from me and i usually pay a taxi driver about $50 each way to get there. She is the best looking dancer there and my personal favorite, so why waste money on some other dancer who i know isn't going to give the same quality lap dance and isn't going to look as good as her. I might as well save my money and spend it when she's there. Also, not all clubs will tell you over the phone if a specific dancer is working that night and even if she's on the schedule to be working she could always change her mind at the last minute. Strippers don't really have a set schedule
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ alcruth: You should really ask her for her cell # if you are that far away and need to use a cab to boot. Many dancers now a days don’t mind giving their # to a regular since that means bu$ine$$ - some don’t like to; but many will – that way you can come see her when she tells you she is there. A dancer can get a free Google # ([view link]) that she can give instead of her real # or now a days they have burner apps for smartphones where a person can use a fake # to send and receive calls/text-messages.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    A favorite can get in your head, which is part of why mongering can be dangerous. But yeah, that guy needs to try to work with the dancer to schedule
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a RIL, regular in love with a stripper.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Yeah - a RIL. Once "Lacey" has taken all of his money and turned down his ITC and/or OTC expectations, he'll either disappear completely or go back to how he used to club. I'm betting on the former.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Was it LDK?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Lol LDK would never leave a club without achieving his goal
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion