tuscl

There is this interesting girl at my local strip club

Thursday, February 26, 2015 5:51 AM
There was this new black girl who just started last week at my local strip club who goes by the name Heaven. She is mid 20ish, with light skin and very fit body. She looks pretty above average but she has this amazing rack tho a real C size cups. When she approached me, we talked nonstop for an hour or two, I found it pretty easy to talk to her and she actually knows how to hold a conversation. She told me a lots of her personal stuff like she is a lesbian in real life and have a Hispanic girlfriend, but she wouldn't mind having sex with guys, oh btw she told me that she will never date a black guy even tho she is black herself. I ended up getting a $70 LD from her that lasted 15 min, which isn't bad I was having fun playing with her tits, although before the LD she told me that everything is off limit, but as soon as I started reaching her nether region, she started crossing her legs which kinda annoyed me. The very next time that I visited the club again, I saw her always sitting at a corner by herself, she never approach anyone else, she either hide in the dressing room majority of the time, or only comes out when it is her turn to dance on the stage. She seem moody every times, and when I asked other dancers what's the deal with Heaven. They said that her first night working there, she got like 9 or 10 LD without trying, but soon after that she either got spoiled or getting tired of rejected by other custies, so she just stopped giving a shit. I mean she is not the first stripper who seem depressed all the time and avoid contact with PL or custies..But how do they expect to make money tho?

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It takes a lot of self confidence and a thick skin to be a successful dancer. And enen at a non extras club, it helps to be either kinda slutty or at least be good at acting slutty. Sounds like that's not her personality. She'll either quit or keep doing it for the money and be unhappy. Unless of course you stage an intervention to save her. But for some reason I don't get the impression that empathy is your best feature.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    Johnsmith you don't know me in person. Empathy is actually my strongest feature. Don't judge me by my one other shitty disucssion. I have helped strippers paid off their rents and help fixed their car without getting anything in return before.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'm confused why this girl even compelled you to write about her. She's trying a line of work she's not suited for, which is very common; like 50-75% of girls who try dancing quickly quit or wash out. Find a dancer who rocks your world and tell us about her!
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    I like to discuss anything and everything.
  • busta_nut
    9 years ago
    you must be SJG's brother.. you probably need to start out with a blow up doll ,, then work your way up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Sales jobs are tough and takes a certain type of personality – even most successful sales people probably get more no’s than yes’s. Being a dancer and dealing w/ PLs is hard enough; being a lesbian that is thus not into guys to begin w/ will probably make the job that much harder. “… her first night working there, she got like 9 or 10 LD without trying…:” She probably does not like the job of being a dancer and in unwilling or unable to do what it takes to be somewhat successful at it – i.e. try.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Why were you annoyed that her crotch was a no-no? Do the other dancers in that club typically let you touch their crotches? Obviously, if a dancer is going to dance in a club where she gives relatively low mileage, she needs to be comfortable with being confrontational, which not everybody is. Otherwise, she needs to work at a different club, or move to a more conservative part of the country, or not be a stripper. In my experience, it's a rare dancer that's OK with a custy touching her junk, even through clothing. A dancer never has to say "no" to me more than once about any sort of touching, even if I think she's being ridiculous. That means I often waste the cost of one lap dance with new girls. But I don't want any woman feeling like I forced unwanted sexual touching on her, stripper or not. A few bucks is a small price to pay to avoid that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion