tuscl

Legit SC Dive Bar Question

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Wednesday, February 25, 2015 9:41 PM
After Nukams awesome advice I started frequenting a dive bar. There is one particular stripper I really really want to fuck. So its been about 2 months and I'm a regular at this point, last month she asked me how much was I willing to pay her to get her titties ( it is a table dance only type situation), anyway I laughed it off because I didn't know how to answer the question in a way that I would not end up spending too much. So now I know she an extra girl because she wouldn't have asked me that question to begin with. How do I go about setting up OTC action at a reasonable rate, and what is a reasonable rate?

11 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Seriously. Like advice on this one.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    side note, she has recently been asking as of last week to buy her drinks, pisses me off to no end, to me it's a move you pull on a non-regular, I tip well otherwise so I don't know why she's asking for drinks and why she's not telling me why she's asking for drinks, we've talked about everything else like she gets more to keep more money from stage tips than table dances so I'll throw more money while she's on the stage. Any way... advise away
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    and if somebody's advice is to follow The Systems, it is way past that as I'm already a regular, so Dougster thanks but no thanks.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I used to club a lot at the clubs you have reviewed and the most I ever paid for OTC was $150/hr but it has been a couple of years since the last time. I had more luck in the parking lot of the Extended Stay America but when talking to dancers ITC, my favorite line was to ask if they ever "work" OTC. If you get a yes then you can start negotiations.
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    ^^^ that is probably one of the best answers to the question "how do i find out if she does OTC".
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I usually say something like "I wish we could do more," putting the ball in her court. I'd probably skim through some Backpage ads to get idea of the average cost for the local market, then go from there. Personally though, I wouldn't go (much) more than $300 for the hour.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    First, you should decide what is the max you are willing to pay. That puts the upper limit on your negotiations. I have found that no pussy is worth more than $400, although I have occasionally paid more. Second, try to find out what the market rate for OTC is in your club. You can ask a lot of other dancers and see what the range is. That way you won't get ripped off by giving her too much or insult her by offering too little. Third, ask her about OTC in a respectful way, as some other posters have suggested. She will, of course, want the highest amount, but if you know the market rate and your max you should be able to come to an agreement.
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    maybe u are too ugly in real life, and no amount of money are enough for her to do "OTC" with you and she force you to buy her drink because regular or not, you are just not attractive enough for her.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    @ Xeinok ^^^^ umm highly unlikely. Highly. I get ass outside the club. Now it could be my personality isn't turning her on. I can try to adjust that
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    yeah you definitely need a new personality dude.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I'd say that the pot calling the kettle, but actually you're so far down the personality totem pole that I'll just go ahead and take it as an insult :p
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion