tuscl

What would you do?

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
You live pay check to pay check and all your cash goes to paying bills. You job is grueling and you haven't seen a naked lady in months. You have to go get some release. So on this day you forgo eating lunch and save a whopping $5 so that you can buy the one drink minimum a local SC. When you get there the bouncer (who is also the strip club manager) tells you there a $100 cover tonight because there's $50 females who are at least 7's and up giving free high contact LD's all night. You pull out your miserable $5. He laughs, but he can tell you are desperate. So he says "OK here's the deal, I'm queer as fuck and you just have the most adorable doggy eyes right now so if you french kiss me for two minutes and let me feel you junk I'll let you in the club; if you french kiss me and let me suck your dick, I'll let you in and give you a unlimited beer pass for good measure, but if you suck my dick, unlimited hours in the Champagne room with free bubbly and any and all the girls you want (they give extras) and don't worry about tipping them, so what will it be?"

11 comments

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    "What would you do"?

I would try to wake up from that nightmare.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Leave, go to college and get a degree, get a better job, save some money, and then go back to the club.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I'd call you to come and suck his dick. :)
  • Diva1975
    10 years ago
    GACA that would never happen!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Diva....but if it did
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth!
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I'd skip lunch more often, get a second job, and really earn a night at the club for myself.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    And the TUSCL award for the gayest post goes to...
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I would punch the next customer in the gut and take his $100......LOL

But like others have said... I would find a different way to get the money.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Sounds like an ldk thread
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    +1 JS69
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion