tuscl

Slezzy strippers mess up the fun for other dancers & the customers

I headed out to one of the clubs I visit regularly. The place was kind of dead tonight probably due to all the rainy weather. Still one of my favorites Ashley was there. She came over and gave me a hug. I later decided to get a dance from her. Before we went in I heard her ask the Bartender/owner where was chris? I asked her when we got into the private room who was chris? She stated Chris is one of the door guys that sits and watches the private room during the dances. I asked why have the started doing that? It use to be we had our privacy. Ashley stated they caught a couple of the girls fucking in the private rooms so that messed it up for the rest of the girls. Ashley was able to talk to Chris and convince him not to come on duty at that time so we still had our privacy but she didn't give me as much mileage as in the past. My point of discussion is that "dirty" dancer not only mess it up for the other girls in making money but they mess it up for the regular customers who are use to getting good mileage(no sex involved) but now we can't get as much if any contact during a dance. I notice the last time I was there I didn't see Chris or any of the door guys but it was on a tuesday night. Maybe if I went early in the week I can avoid the watchdogs or maybe it's time for me to look for another club. It might be best to take some time off away from this club. The quality of dancers has went down and they have tighten up on their rules so I am in no hurry to go back.

8 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think these things tend to go in cycles at most clubs. They start out pretty tame and then things get looser and looser until someone - management or LE - cracks down and some girls get fired and then the cycle starts all over again. The same is true of drug use in clubs. In fact I think the two (extras and drugs) are definately related.
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    I agree with Kyle, the "dirty" dancers most often improve mileage at the club, and are usually good news for those of us who want mileage without getting in to prostitution.

***However*** you're experiencing the common side effect - when there is a bust or crack-down, the girls get edgy and are scared they'll be snitched on or caught for doing anything that crosses a line. My guess is this will blow over in a couple weeks, and the market will return to normal. So, try a new club for a while, then stop back and see if things have settled back down.

Also, try and see how attentive the guy 'watching' the area is. At my place they sometimes have 3 guys performing this role, but they're just standing there BSing and talking to the DJ the whole time. If the dancers know this, most of them should be fairly relaxed.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

That just means there is a need to make payoff(s) or offer gratuities.

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago

If "stupid" means willingness to sell sex for $$$, then THANK GOD for "stupid."

The laws are the problem. Not "stupid" women who are will to sell sex for $$$.

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Well this isn't really a Stripclub but a Bikini club and the 2private rooms use to be totally private except for the people walking by to get to the bathroom. There are no cameras in the rooms so I can believe some "Stupid" dancers has tried doing something. The reason I know is about a year ago 1 dancer who was mexican propositioned me. I told her I had already gotten 4dances before now but what look for her when I came back. She told me to make sure I remembered to bring my "Jimmy hat" when I came through again. She had no problems about saying that she was a ho, in fact her opinion was that most of the dancers were ho's but some where in denial. Well anyways I came back to the club about 2 or 3weeks later and she wasn't there I never saw her again after that 1st time, so I guess she got fired or quit. BTW this club doesn't have any champagne rooms. How the laws are in Alabama they are lucky to be selling alcohol while having the girls dance and give lapdances.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    i know from personal experience that sex does happen in the lap dance area at certain clubs. I have never paid to get into a champagne room.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

It is the law that ruins it for everyone, not dancers who want to give extras.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

The "dirty" dancers are the reason there is such much action here in Miami. (I believe even touching a breast for sexual gratification is against the law here in the State of Florida.) If enough people keep breaking the law, then there is hope the law will change or be ignored.

It is the law the ruins it for everyone, not dancers who want to give extras.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion