tuscl

I think there is something wrong with me

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 4:26 PM
Every once in a while whenever I am in a strip club, I would crave for some attention, I wanted a stripper all over me and tell me how much she wants to have fun with me in the back, but as soon as one does show me some attention, I usually just wanna be left alone and maybe I am bi-polar or maybe I am just messed up in the head, or maybe going to strip clubs for the past nine years or so, have really changed me as a person. I have fallen in love with many strippers before then have my feeling crushed to having strippers gave me their number, but I never call them because I was afraid of getting hurt. Trust me I am not looking for a stripper girlfriend anymore, just that I don't even know why I bother to go to a strip club instead of looking for a normal girlfriend in the first place.

14 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong with you. Unfortunately sometimes we are raised by people who tell us life (society ) works one way when in fact it's the total opposite. I feel you're frustration. Here's the key. Just know you are smart enough and hard working enough to get anything you want in this country. The In the USA confidence (faith and courage in one's self) is absolutely the key to unlocking your wildest dreams. Start with acknowledging you can always improve and stregnthen your confidence. Two or three years from now you won't even recognize the person you were before.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nothing wrong w/ going to strip clubs if all you want is to have your *physical* needs met – if you are going to have an emotional need met; then you’re going to the wrong place for the wrong reasons – just the way it is – you would be trying to fit a square peg in a round hole Strip clubs are like an amusement park – one goes to have fun, ride the rides; and be distracted for a while – but then one goes home to their real life.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    As the saying goes – “you can’t buy love”
  • Xeinok
    9 years ago
    Sometimes a stripper will tell me lies just to get me to tip her extra, of course later on I found out about the lie, but every once in a while a stripper will tell me something personal about her, and she was being 100% honest which got me thinking, Is it even possible being a friend with a stripper in the first place. Someone who actually trying to make end meet to support their kids or pay off college tuititon, or just being a gold digger looking for ROBS. I feel like sometimes being friend with the DJ, Bartender or the manager in the clubs, it is a double edge sword. I mean sure the strippers wouldn't be too aggressive with you, after you told them that you don't need that LD for now, sometimes they afraid to offer you extra mileage because they are worry that you gonna tell on em.......oh well the "physical" need part is no longer important to me, I mean hell one time I paid over $200 just to talk to the stripper in the VIP room, so we can have a 30 min conversation without anyone around. It is funny that one time my friend once said this to me. I am just missing "Essence of the woman"....whatever the fuck that mean haha
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Papi a certain nutcase from Santa Clara County would disagree with you but I suspect the reality he lives in is much different than the one we live in.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    If you are looking for a girlfriend you should start going to church or temple or whatever religious place. They guilt those girls into thinking that being unmarried is a bad thing. So they are more likely to be a girlfriend (hoping it leads to marriage) Most strippers already have boyfriends and husbands so that is the worse place to look.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If all you want is to talk to chicks maybe you should try this website: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – if all you want is to talk to strippers; then go to [view link] – I’m sure they’ll like you over there a lot more than here.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi has exactly the right philosophy, and I agree 100% But when you have a DS or even her close equivalent, it gets hard and the lines are blurred.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Here you go Xeinok; some solid SC advice: [view link]
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    xeinok I won't be as subtle as others, you're a ducking douche.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Xeinok, no offense, man, but it sounds like you have some major problems with rejection, especially from women, and it's gotten to the point that instead of waiting for the decision, you're doing the rejecting yourself, sometimes outright, sometimes through avoidance. And judging by your reaction to Diva's post in your other thread (as opposed to your reaction to most of the replies by the guys), women are your sore spot. You might want to forget about the strip joints for a while. A part of you is just looking for too much from them. Try exploring some other interests. Check out [view link]; you might find some interests there that can introduce you to more people. There are some dating services, too, that might help; they'll arrange lunches or classes or whatever based on common interests, so you might meet some folks that way. Good luck, and get better already,, okay? Papi, sorry but I have to disagree with you a little bit here: strip clubs and massage parlors can help fill a basic human emotional need -- the need for human contact, not just physically but, to a point, socially, too. As fleeting and ingenuine (sp?) as it might be, they do help make a person feel not quite so isolated and alone.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • busta_nut
    9 years ago
    saw you pic in the dictionary.. looked up PL and there you were
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion