tuscl

embarassing question...

Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:11 PM
OK... anyone do anything special in preparation for going to a SC? Me, I go commando... then I had a stripper tell me once that it was harder to dance for someone who was going commando...hmm...she said something about it putting the member in a different place...harder to grind against... thoughts?

18 comments

• ralphyboy
    19 years ago
    I like loose, silk boxers under the thinnest, softest crushed cotton pants--no zippers or belts. Nothing better than timing the splooge right at the end of the dance with a soft little push-off. If done right, they really can't tell, or don't care. Only had one ROB (a sister from the philly hood) start shrieking once and vocally demanding more money. It was extortion by public embarrassment more than anything. Just beat it the hell out of there--what else to do?
  • apunkrockcowboy
    19 years ago
    Where are you from Fondl? State?
  • SirCharls
    19 years ago
    thanks for the info!
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, I agree that a lot of girls posting on Stripperweb claim that they don't do high-contact dances. In fact the ladies on that site all seem to be a little on the prissy side. My guess is that a lot of them really aren't like that but are afraid to say so.
  • SirCharls
    19 years ago
    I almost always wear sweat pants. I think they allow for maximum freedom...especially because I am a big guy. Can someone elaborate on what these other type of clothing are? nylon what? and that other one? curious...
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Makayla, that's really funny. There was a whole discussion on this topic on Stripperweb not long ago and it was nearly unanomous that guys wearing sweat pants were nasty jerks to be avoided at all costs.
  • Dain
    19 years ago
    I wear stretchy boxers and stretchy leisure pants. They are very flexible and make willy very grabable. In San Francisco clubs, I've often be grabbed right after I enter.
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    i have a couple of pairs of microfiber dress pants. I have had a couple of dancers compliment me saying how soft they were and how easy they were to grind on.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, I rarely worry about looking out of place either. But I don't like to stand out in a strip club, it can too easily make you a target. I prefer to look pretty much like everyone else in a strip club. I've found that when I do the ladies are more likely to leave me alone until I'm ready to choose one. So if I expect to see everyone else in jeans I will be too. And I always wear underwear, I'd be uncomfortable without them.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    I use to have a pair of jeans shorts that were softer than regular denim but unfortunately they wore out so I go commando with another paid of jeans shorts that's a little stiffer and willy can get a little raw from the rubbing. I just bought some dark blue shorts that won't show wet spots just in case. It's softer than the denim and easier on willy.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Shadowcat, I'm well aware that stiff jeans or khakis can be uncomfortable for the ladies. But there are many clubs where that's what everyone wears and you'd look out of place if you wore something different. I only wear pants that are fairly soft. I've never had a dancer complain about my dress and I'm usually with girls who know me well enough that they'd feel free to complain if I made them uncomfortable. I've actually discussed this with dancers many times.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Don't any of you guys find it more embarassing to walk around with nothing to hold "it" in place? I know I got a bit embarassed one time when my underwear got stretched and loose and nothing was really holding "it" in place. Apparently at least one girl on a soccer team must have noticed as I walked past the field on the way back to my dorm room. She shouted something a bit embarassing over in my direction. She shouted very loudly as if to alert everyone on the soccer team practicing. She shouted a very loud "NICE DICK". I prefer to not wear loose underwear.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I don't wear anything special, I dress the same as I would going to any bar. Sometimes that includes jeans but more often it's khakis.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Boxers, Mouse: What do you mean by that?
  • SirCharls
    19 years ago
    commando - no underwear/boxers
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    I always wear boxers. Regular underwear holds "IT" in place too much and doesn't allow much room for the "neck to flex."
  • Mouse
    19 years ago
    My position is MAKE THEM EARN THEIR PAY!
  • ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    if i can i wear gym shorts and go commando. if not i try to prepare myself before going in by pusing the boxers to one side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion