tuscl

What is the most unusual occupation a dancer has told you she is studying

I have had many dancers "going" to nursing school, beauty school and dental assistant school. The most unusual was a girl in mortician school and claimed she was almost done except for her "internship". Another who claimed to be working on her masters in psychology, had a day job, was working there for the spending cash and to satisfy her exhibitionist streak.
What is the most unusual you have heard?

28 comments

• chattguy123
    10 years ago
    Cartography ..loves art and travel so she figured shed make maps.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Microbiologist. I asked her if that meant she was good with small cocks and I thought she was about to hit me.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I knew one that graduated from UGA last June with a degree in anthropology. Was planning on a field trip to Greece during the summer. I guess she won't be back to the club.
  • TMojo
    10 years ago
    Met one who was a gunsmith. Has a dream of setting up her own business repairing firearms and making custom ammo.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    TMojo: Sounds like my kind of girl.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Hedgehog breeding.
  • warhawks
    10 years ago

Honest to God's truth. I swear I actually had one tell me this about 3 years ago:

She was going to school to be a brain surgeon.

• Clackport
    10 years ago
    I've heard nothing unusual.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Rockstar666 - Microbiologist. I asked her if that meant she was good with small cocks and I thought she was about to hit me.

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    TMojo - Met one who was a gunsmith. Has a dream of setting up her own business repairing firearms and making custom ammo.

Seriously brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    For me I thought real estate was weird but I've now heard it multiple times!

The hedgehog breeding reminds me of the "prophet" who posted about "grown hoggs"! What's up with that? Hedgehogs are cute though, so brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Physics. Had a very interesting conversation about the feasibility of warp drive engines. Which, by the way, *are* in fact more than theoretically possible based on our current knowledge, though not doable with our current level of engineering.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Oh...don't get me started on cosmology! Agree there is a theoretical basis for a warp drive in the math, but the practical engineering has yet to be invented, even on a theoretical basis. What you need to do is invent a shield for the Higgs field to surround your spaceship. This means to the universe, your ship has no mass and you could travel anywhere in the universe almost immediately. Of course, inside the ship you'd need to generate a Higgs Field so your body has mass. This is more like Dr. Who technology than Star Trek. But without the time travel.
  • goldmongerATL
    10 years ago
    Had one honest dancer admit the days she did not strip she, her words, "sucked cock and took it up the ass at a massage parlor. No pussy, that's only for my boyfriend."

Also got a dance from an army corporal on 30 day leave. She was an auto mechanic in the army.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    So her B/F isn't into anal I suppose.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    gmd: Wouldn't be a riotously funny if a former stripper invented and perfected warp drive.
    I can hear her Nobel speech: I'd like all the men who bought private dances from me when I worked at ...... that helped pay my way through school especially Mr. George Micro Dong for his generosity and encouragement.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @TT: ROFL!
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Private Investigator. This girl was a tall hot blonde and more stuck on herself than anyone I've ever meet. I couldn't get away from her fast enough.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Riding Horses.

For me, that does seem like an unusual occupation.

SJG
  • gawker
    10 years ago
    Welding. She seemed to know about MIG & TIG welding and told me about how hard it is to weld aluminum.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Don't forget that Diablo Cody was a stripper in Minneapolis before she hit it big and won an Oscar for writing Juno. One guy I used to work with had a good laugh about that, saying that he and I might've had lap dances from an Oscar winner.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Studying to be a wrestler
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Mortuary science. And she is now dancing less, because she has a day job at a local funeral home.
  • DoctorDarby
    10 years ago
    One of my former students (I teach at a state university) turned up in a strip club while going to medical school. I ran into one day at a Borders studying a big medical text. She danced while in residency for a while and continued even after she had a kid. I think she finally quit when she got a permanent job as a general practitioner. She was a sweet girl and the most unlikely stripper I ever met. There was another hottie that was in law school and eventually graduated and left the business. Have come across as a paralegal and one doing an MA in psychology.
  • TMojo
    10 years ago
    At HK club in TJ there is (or used to be) a girl who also boxes professionally. No idea if she is any good or if she is still at it.
  • luv_women
    10 years ago
    One older stripper worked as a law secretary. One of her customers (also a lawyer) told her she could make tons of money by suing any of her bosses for sexual harassment. She has massive boobs and always flirts. She never sued, or so she says.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Thinking of TMojo's post. There was one Latina at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger who was a body builder, and so on most weekends she went to these shows, where she would just be posing.

She and I got along very well for many years. I really liked her and she really liked me.

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Sounds brilliant Hotstuff69babi!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion