Hannah Davis?

JamesSD
California
She got the SI swimsuit cover this year, but no one's seems to care.

She's a skinny girl with fairly big boobs, so a fairly safe pick. But she doesn't seem to inspire strong feelings. Her face is pretty, but kind of scary looking too.

I'd fuck her, but also forget she exists.

14 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I count my blessings that I'm a bit more flexible. She's petite but has good curves. Thick or thin, if a woman looks curvy and healthy, punches my ticket. She doesn't have a bitchy-looking face, so she's got an attractive face in my book.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Wow. ..if she was stripping I'd be a broke ass mutha fckr. That girls is straight hot. Even for SD standards. What the hell else could you possibly be looking for? you could search from t PB to the gas lamp and not find anyone who is soooo much hotter than that.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    She looks somewhat like chasey lain. There's a dancer at our fave club who is a dead ringer for chasey lain. Nice tits but no ass though. We've only seen her twice but each time my wife just rolls her eyes and tells me i'm an idiot with a chasey lain obsession. She's one of the few we don't agree 100% on.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    She's cute but she doesn't have that WOW factor an SI cover girl really needs.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Fuck Sports Illustrated. No Kate Upton this year!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I agree with James. Kinda cute but forgettable and not up to the usual standards.

Amazing how picky one can get going to stop clubs regularly.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    strip clubs too
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Nothing special to me. I did see one head shot that gave her a very exotic look and green eyes. That was rather hot, but overall, nothing special.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    I think the glory days of SI Swimsuit issue of the late 70's early 80's are over. (But I guess they did introduce us to Kate Upton a few years ago). And I like nakedity as much as anyone and I'm certainly not a prude - but I thought the shot of the totally nekkid chick was really necessary. You couldn't see anything, but it is supposed to be a swimsuit issue, afterall.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Sorry - not necessary to see a naked chick
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    Don't know, moto. Are you sure it wasn't a Freudian slip? ;-)
  • Aaron_hip
    10 years ago
    I think Nina Agdal should get the cover. She's a total bomb!

It's not like we, club regulars, are picky; it's about the proper benchmark. The benchmark for a stripper in a local club is certainly different from the benchmark for a SI cover model!
  • londonguy
    10 years ago
    I just googled her, looks like she is spaced out in a lot of photos I can see.
  • occurious
    10 years ago
    I love how all of the prudes are freaking out over her cover and how she's pulling down her bikini bottom. They keep saying she's showing her naked pubic area, ah ok sure technically it is but you obviously don't see anything and there's no hair so it's just about 1/2 inch of additional bare skin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion