tuscl

Strip Clubs WTF#1

xxxrated
California
Some things that happen in strip clubs makes no sense to me. There's no logic to it. (Stripper-Whores aren't very bright would explain a lot)........................
A.) Isn't the point of being a stripper, to make as much cash as you can in a given day and on a regular basis with a trusted and increasing customer base?
This is definitely not happening as i see strippers hanging out with the same customer for the whole shift. Broke wannabe strippers coming to work just to party. I seriously doubt, that a customer would pay in advance, any more than $100+ to cover a strippers whole shift. If a stripper wants to just stay with one customer for the whole shift,and make less than $100 (sometimes no cash) It's no longer a strip club. More of a HOSTESS club and other customers are getting squeezed out the process.(WTF)............and you wonder why strippers always complain about not making money.........................

18 comments

• Diva1975
    10 years ago
    Yes it pays to circulate and investigate all potential new regulars while working
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Laziness is bad form in any business.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    A) for some girls the point is to pay the bills while being drunk or high at work. Or to make 3x as much as a entry level desk job while being lazy. Or flexible hours.

B) you're obviously not familiar with how much guys pay for extras.

C) some clubs will let anyone work there.

D) complaining about it will never change a thing

• AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    In fairness, there are reasons why ladies might spend a lot of time with a particular customer:

1. I noticed this a lot at one particular club where I was able to get OTC action relatively easily. If a dancer can lock in an OTC commitment that will cut out the middle man and make her more than she would have made in the entirety of her shift, then why should she bother doing dances?

2. She might be sizing up the customer for VIP and figuring a greater investment of time yields a greater likelihood of conversion. Much the same way a charity gets a $5 donation in a bucket much differently than a cultivated, $1 million gift, I think some dancers aim more for the "big score" than the small pieces.

3. They might know the guy(s). In smaller clubs/places that cater to a more-local crowd, that might just be the M.O.

4. It might not be their primary source of income. If they do it for extra money and have to be in on shift, but just aren't feeling up for the hustle that night, then they might take a night or two where they say, "Screw it, I'm just going to find a guy willing to listen to me and try again another night."

5. Some older regulars will literally just pay for conversation. Not a reputation any of us want to get, probably, but some do.

Just trying to think outside the box as to why what you're talking about could be.
  • DandyDan
    10 years ago
    Well, yes, that is the point of a stripper's job. But the point of your job is to do a specific task in as efficient a way as possible. But sometimes, you would rather stand around and talk than do anything work-related. On a meta level, it's probably no different than anything any customer has done on their job.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    "I seriously doubt, that a customer would pay in advance, any more than $100+ to cover a strippers whole shift."

While I don't pay in advance, she knows from past experience that I'm going to pay her many hundreds before the night is over. She also knows that I'll pay her just as much the next time that we have a date, and the next time I'm in her club. I'll never stop paying this money to her, at least not until my kids inheritance is gone, as long as she never stops having awesome sex with me. She won't hang out with you unless I tell her it's ok because I'm a huge source of her income and you're not.

If you don't like this situation, there is only one way to change it. Go out and find you own hot little girl and do what it takes to make her your regular. If you can't or won't do that, then just live with the reality that strippers often have regular customers. We all face that reality. They're not being stupid. They're just investing their time and energy in what makes them the most cash.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    They're strippers, they don't always make good decisions (I thank my lucky stars for that!!!!), and that sometimes bleeds over into how they behave in the club. That said, many MANY times, when a customer says "it makes no sense she's doing X, Y, and Z", that just means they're too dumb to figure out why the stripper is doing what she's doing, because the girls often have perfectly valid reasons for it. Among the zillions of reasons:

1. It could be about the guy she's with. Just because YOU haven't seen him pay her in hours, doesn't mean he isn't paying her ... and, for that matter, paying her far more than you could afford, or seeing her so often that even if you could pay her more today, in the long run it makes more financial sense not to piss off her regular.

2. It could be about the guy she's waiting for. If her whale is coming in later, and she knows she's making bank anyway, it may make more sense for her to just hang out with her friends and be in the best possible mood for him, rather than risk getting in a bad mood trying to make an extra $20 here and there with customers she doesn't know and who might be disrespectful etc.

3. It could be about you. Maybe you already have a reputation in the club for being creepy, disrespectful, time-waster, cheap, etc.

I always strive to the be the customer in the scenario you are complaining about -- my typical trip is 3-4 hours, and the girl I came to see will be there at my table the entire time. It's a fun way to SC, if that's your style; I realize some guys crave variety instead, and that's ok, too. But, again, just because you don't understand the economics well enough to understand why she might choose to stay with me the entire 4 hours, doesn't mean she doesn't have a reason for it ... getting irritated with her about her smart decision seems silly
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    It makes sense for a business to give preference to repeat customers.

Let's say I go to a club every Wednesday afternoon to see my fav stripper. I may sit with her for 2 or 3 hours, not paying for her time but buying all the drinks she wants. Then we go upstairs and I pay her $400 for my fun. After that I leave. It makes sense for her to stick with me until I have spent my money on her and for her to treat me better than some strange guy who only wants a couple lap dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah – it sucks to have few resources being hogged up by a few – having a girl tied up for hours on end just sitting there is not the best use of resources.

I can see a dancer walking around and if she does not get any takers; then she goes and sits w/ her regular.

But – the girls are not technically club employees so they are technically allowed to sit around as long as they want and deny service to anyone – it is what it is.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Oh gosh, yet another whinger bitching because the girls won't sit with him.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    Subraman makes some good points.

Sure, strippers can seem pretty dumb about their business, but you have to recognize how many customers are complete social retards or sociopaths. Some strippers take all comers (so to speak) and handle the resulting crap all right. Some try to, but really don't handle it well, and suffer for it. And then some choose not to. They avoid it as much as possible by devoting their attention to a few regulars with whom they know they'll be comfortable, even if it means earning less.

So, if the hottest girl isn't circulating like you think she should, you might redirect some of your resentment to all the creeps she'd rather not have to contend with.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    I've brought this point up before in a few articles, and some of the best responses to this complaint are in this discussion:

- They're strippers! They don't make good decisions.
    - Just because you don't see her getting paid by a regular doesn't mean she's not.
    - Some girls are just lazy.
    - Some girls work when they're drunk or high so they lose count of what's going on.
    - Some end up wasting their time on idiot customers who are "social retards or sociopaths." (Thanks, Chandler)
    - They're strippers! They don't make good decisions.

I'll admit, I've seen more of this is the last year or two than I've seen in 25+ years of clubbing. I blame a lot of it on laziness--a lot of these younger girls have never hustled for a buck and they're too interested in getting back to their cell phones. I've also seen way too many dancers zonked out of their gourds on drugs to actually function like they should.

As someone already said, complaining won't change it. You go to clubs to have a good time, not to get frustrated. I deal with it by keeping a number of clubs on my radar. I don't hang around any one club long enough to let myself get pissed off. If the fishing is bad, move on. Try another club. Try going at a different time of day. Remember this--if these girls are really that lame, how much are they going to do for you with a floor dance or VIP? Also, don't take it too seriously. I've even added regular bars that have hot ass bartenders or servers with big tits to my list of go-to locales. Sure, I'm not going to get any action at these clubs, but I know that going in. I can just relax, look at a hot girl, drink a beer and go home feeling pretty good.
  • Experimental
    10 years ago
    I used to go to a club that had 1 chick dancing there that would probably be a 10 in most dudes scale. Almost every time I was there, at that time 1x/week there would be this old dude there and she would literally spend the entire night with him. Even when she danced on stage she would pretty much just dance in front of him while he tipped her. I asked several strippers what the deal was and they all gave me the same story, rich dude, widow, spends about 1k every time he comes in just to reserve her for the night. What he spends on dances etc wasn't included. Now, this dude didn't look rich, he was a very poor dresser in fact. Rick Dugan would definitely not approve. But I started to pay attention a little more when he was tipping her on stage and realized the dude was tipping with 50 dollar bills. Lots of them.
    So just cuz a dude looks like a deadbeat doesn't mean he is and if the stripper is spending all her time with him, there is probably a motive behind it for her.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    You'd be surprised how low you can buy out a girl in some clubs.

Me, personally, I like to bust a nut and go home... But I have a good friend that will regularly do this and can typically buy a girl for as low as $300 a night in some places.

His greatest accomplishment was buying a girl for $500 at flight club in detroit. In that price he took her to VIP twice that night no additional charges. Of course she drank and ate all night and was happy with that.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Agreed, it's a mystery. But self-defeating behavior is so routine with human beings, I'm not sure why so many custies seem to just never get over the things strippers do to fuck their own money.

I bet there are more than a few custies who come into the club, then bite a girl's head off because she rolls up on him before he's gotten his first beer. Then he bites another girl's head off because he thinks she asked if he wanted a dance too quickly. Then he has a stick up his ass the rest of the night because, mysteriously, many other girls take a pass on him rather than get their head bitten off for their "stripper-whore" lack of mind-reading ability.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    GMD posted: "Oh gosh, yet another whinger bitching because the girls won't sit with him."
    ***********************************************************************************************************************************

A-fucking-men. Do these guys really think that the girls are as lazy and stupid as they believe? In my experience, strippers gravitate towards the guys who pay them the most. If she is spending chunks of time with a guy twice her age and weight, you had better believe that she has a reason for doing so. For all you know, the guy is giving her $4-500 to spend her shift with him. Or he is a guy who she also sees OTC for real money. Or [insert here].

But if it is easier on your ego simply to believe that the problem is the stripper, rather than the fact that she simply values what he has to offer enough that she has no interest in approaching you, then I can't stop you. ;)
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Some guys want the strip club to be Walmart. Walk in, order two dances from a fake tit blonde, leave.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I'd rather it be like Burger King, where you can get it your way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion