tuscl

Strippers and Athletes/Entertainers

Clackport
Washington
I live in Portland, and we have a NBA team (Portland Trailblazers). At my favorite club, a dancer told me a lot of the dancers were fucking some of the Blazers. I'm assuming she meant dating or a fuckbuddy relationship. I then remembered that at another club she had been in a relationship with a Blazer for 6 months.

Come to think I have heard quite a few stories of athletes and musicians dating strippers. Kanye West met his ex-girlfriend at the strip club stripping. Drake has dated/fucked many strippers. And so on and so on.

All of this surprised me a little bit. First of all if you're a professional athlete/entertainer you can get almost any women you want, why would you go for the strippers? Second of all I would think the stripper has to be a 9 or 10.

Do you know any strippers that have dated or are dating any athletes/entertainers?

How common is it?

Why would these athletes/entertainers date strippers when they can get almost any girl they want?

Thoughts?

34 comments

• tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Andy! Don't you find the bigger the cock the lower the IQ?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    TD - That is probably true. Your GF told me that you were in her BIG COCK CLUB.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Yeah but Shadow,I made all my money in the 80's and 90's where you needed balls not brains.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    P.S. Shadow,she's disappeared for a week now,any idea where she's at?
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Not sure why Tumblingdice and Shadowcat are fighting but whatever! Sounds good natured!

I don't know how often actual stripper dating happens for athletes and strippers but isn't the Kardashian chick basically a hooker?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    That's Mister Tumblingdice to you son.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Most men are painfully lazy in how they chase pussy. Most guys date and marry their friends or coworkers. Most guys cast a narrow net.

Also, once you get beyond the top couple players on most teams, the money drops a lot. The #7 guy on the trailblazers makes good money, but he's not getting LeBron endorsements.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    ^^^ where you been you crazy ass fool?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I meant tumbling dice. Sorry James
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Awe shit Joe,Ive been hanging.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    TD - I have had no contact with her since my last visit to cola last August.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    That touches on another big topic: are strippers good fucks? I've heard both extremes, they're all horndogs, or they just lie there like a log.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Can anyone provide insight on the topic at hand lol?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    OK ranukam - It appears to be a cultural thing. 99.44% of them appear to be black and it has been noted that blacks with big bucks like to show it off.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I know of one that pays dancers $2k to come to his house and blow job him. The word is that he is two pumps and done
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Is that dating strippers?
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @crazyjoe- I was waiting for you to comment lol.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    @shadow- I think you're right, it does appear to be a black thing.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Shadow! Wish I could say the same.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Of course, one of the most famous stripper/entertainer relationships ever involved Bret Michaels of Poison.

He supposedly wrote the classic power ballad "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" in response to discovering his stripper girlfriend was cheating on him.

(BTW, he's white)

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    10 years ago
    In Atlanta, since this is a known party city for many rappers, singers, and athletes, this is very common. Especially at Magic City, Strokers, and Diamonds of Atlanta (formerly Body Tap). I've conversed and talked to plenty of dancers about who is fucking who and which so and so rapper she is dating. Hence which is why I stay out of those particular clubs.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    "Why would these athletes/entertainers date strippers when they can get almost any girl they want?"

Same reason everybody else wants to. For the freaky sex.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    10 years ago
    There's a model by the name of Pretty Mesha that used to dance at Follies. She's on World Star Hip Hop in a couple of videos. At one time she was dating Chief Keef out of all people lol.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Big butt lover,Trust me strippers just lay there with their legs in the air,they make sounds like they are making a film.Ive gotten more justice from civvies.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    Why?
    1. Strippers are hot
    2. Strippers are available
    3. Strippers are easy
    4. Strippers are uneducated morons like most athletes and entertainers
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Have I done something to offend you Tumblingdice? Didn't mean to do so!
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    Remember the story of old Gold Club in Atlanta?
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    ^^^

Sure do. I was shocked when I heard Reggie Miller was one of the NBA guys. My favorite player ever after MJ. I guess anyone can go to strip clubs ;)
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Two Words: NO STRINGS

You pick her out
    You fuck her
    You pay her
    She goes the fuck home
    Everyone is happy happy happy!
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    I do remember the Gold Club. Everyone got caught in that. Terrell Davis, Patrick Ewing, John Starks, Jamaal Anderson, Charles Oakley, the list goes on and on.

@gewings- good insight man, I have heard the Atlanta hip hop culture really embraces the strip clubs. I wouldn't mind living there. I'll PM you later on which rappers were fucking who, I'm kinda interested lol.
  • canigetlaid
    10 years ago
    I would think most celebrity/ball players arent looking for love but excitement. Young with money i know when i want to go out i would probably hit the strip club. Then i would think with the kinda verifiable income they alledgely have. The strippers would put a little effort in there dancong or whatever they do to get there attention. probably not the best decision but hormones was in overdrive when i was the age of these ball players and i know i would have made some young moves.
  • ididthisonce
    10 years ago
    The Gold Club was my first strip club experience. I was so f**king naïve. Went there every time I traveled to Hotlanta. Could have had take out every visit but I was just too stupid to fully grasp the innuendos offered. There was one Asian/Latino/Black/White pound puppy mix that nearly 25 years later I still kick myself for not knowing what she was offering. She will always be on the "wished I had list".
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Yeah, athletes could get any girl they want. But imagine what it's like for them going to a "regular club." Either they get mobbed once word gets around an NBA player is in the house, or they have to seclude themselves in VIP to stay away from all of that and cherry-pick women to have the privilege of joining them, which, while probably cool for those picked, is also a little awkward. Plus, then all of that ends up on every form of social media when everyone's getting cell phone video.

Go to the strip club: No phones, the culture is such that it's a straightforward transaction, you get the privacy and it also dispenses with the pretenses. Want to get a girl who's not going to be ticked that you live a life such that you get a different woman in every city on every road trip? Go to a place where the girl has a different man every night, if not every 15 minutes. Seems fair.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    They say you don't pay a hookers to fuck you, you pay her to leave after.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion