Practical, compassionate, unrealistic proposal

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Due to the civil wars, many Iraqi and Syrian families have become refugees. But unemployment is generally very high in the over-regulated economies of the Middle East. So someone living in a place where they don't know people has pretty much a zilch chance of finding employment. Arabs tend to be entrepreneurial, but whatever cash refugees have goes for bribes to get through checkpoints. So no startup capital. Result: many refugee families are completely dependent on daughters working as prostitutes. So, should the US (and other countries) have a special temporary work visa program to allow these women to come and work as strippers, and send money back to their relatives? They'd earn more, and their working conditions would generally be better, and their families would be more secure.

Aside from humanitarian reasons, it should not be forgotten than US mistakes contributed to the Iraqi refugee problem.

Course, this probably could not even get Rand Paul's vote in Congress.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Why not just take a sex vacation to Iraq and Syria?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's not worth making my little head happy if my big head gets cut off.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Interesting idea: Girls have sex for money but can stay near their families or girls can have sex for money but be thousands of miles away from their families. And I don't really know if the living conditions would really be all that better, depending on just where over here and with whom those girls wind up.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    It's about time we got some benefit from the war in Iraq.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    'Wocow' was a better troll than this one. No worries, though, ilby, we all still know what a supreme weirdo you are.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Wow! I'm just not sure if this is a joke or serious.
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    If it is a joke the idea is kind of brilliant, but the execution could use better execution. For example, here is my joke version.

What do you want to happen to your bitchy ex?

I hope she gets sent to Iraq to work as a prostitute.

It's funny because it's true!
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    ^^^ @forgot obviously you're not well read.
    it's a knod to the modest proposal by Jonathan Swift also the author of Gulliver Travels.the modest proposal was a satire that suggested the Irish eat their babies to survive the famine
  • rbn1956
    10 years ago
    According to world prostitution prices, sex in a Syrian refugee camp is equal to $7 US.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    Congrats, this is the most retarded topic of the month and you have so many retards to compete with you truly are a top rated idiot
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I'm sure that the reason the Feds shut down Red Book is that it was an embarrassment. It also undermined the official position about trafficking. Fact is there is a special visa, it is called a Tourist Visa. For most countries it is for 6 months. For Singapore it is for 3 months, but I think it is being changed to 6 months.

So they were coming in huge numbers, through SF, LA, or LV. Even though closely screened and heavily interrogated, they still get through.

They are from China, Taiwan, Singapore, and Korea.

Not from Vietnam though. Vietnamese are long term residents, if not born here. So they rotate back and forth between SJ and LA. Not much into AAMPs, but into AMPs. But there is also this circuit of AO ( Asian Only ) Houses. Not advertised on Red Book of course, and I have never been in one. The reason they do this is they believe there is less risk of being ratted out to LE. It isn't really racism. The girls are not like that, at least about whites. Viets have always been just minor players in the AAMP biz, probably because they are not coming here from overseas.

So I suppose those from the Middle East could do the same thing. Not sure if they would like strip clubs though, probably not AAMP styled either.

One Sunnyvale stripper from Iran, lived here with her family since the 1978 revolution, explained about working in this Hostess Dancing / Brothel. It was an ethnic styled business. It was more gentile. I think those from the middle east will like this better. Female nudity in front of whole bunch of people would not sit well with them. They kept their manner of dress conservative, even in a brothel. She did that before she ever tried strip clubs.

SJG
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's hard for poor foreigners to get a US tourist visa.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Here I discuss Kerouac
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

I don't know about coming from the Middle East, but as for the Far East, I was there when the girls just came in. If there were 100 girls at a time in the AAMPs section of RB, then most of them were here on a Tourist Visa and most of them were still within status.

One of them got busted. They lawyer who was recommended by RB people kept using various ploys to delay her case, and thus letting her use the pending court appearance, and a letter from the court, to get in another two times for another 6 months each.

This allowed her to make more money before she got too much older. It also allowed the attorney to make money.

RB was an embarrassment to the feds because the women kept on coming, the feds were unable to screen them out, and because it made a joke out of their doctrine about 'trafficking'.

If it is to be Middle Easterners, then it will probably work better with these hostess dancing / restaurant / brothel places like the Sunnyvale Iranian stripper told me about having worked in.

In the Far East it is all massage. Never heard about that in the Middle East.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion