tuscl

Learn how to grow pot, and be part of the economic boom!

Monday, February 16, 2015 12:22 PM
That's right. Here in Colorado.... [view link]

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I be a college student
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I grew pot just for kicks once when I was living in California. I had 5 plants that were about 5 feet tall when some body pulled them out and took off with them. The only way they could have been seen is from a second story window of my neighbor's house and he had two teen agers. No I didn't report it to the police. LOL.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I'm going to be a progessor there. I'm an expert in green. I'm going to make $100,000 per month
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I made savage wealth off that shit,never smoked [view link] these mofros got cancer.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    How times change! When I was a college student, I knew another student who was a pot dealer. He dropped out of school to deal full time. 40 years later, I learned he had never gotten another job and he had recently been sent to the penitentiary for transporting 500 pounds of weed to a midwestern state. Today he would be an A student.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    There are classes at many 'colleges' teaching the Economics of Marijuana. Pot is still illegal on a federal level and it is a RICO Act violation to knowingly accept money from a drug dealer. Obama and Holder's DOJ is not prosecuting them right now but that could change tomorrow. Colleges have classes on everything from Abhorrent Sexual Behavior in College Coeds(girls wanting to have sex with men instead of women) to Zymase Our Friend. They have classes on how to emasculate men taught by man hating dykes. So why not pot classes?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion