tuscl

Detroit on Sunday night?

Sunday, February 15, 2015 6:13 AM
I came to Detroit for the first time this weekend and had to check out if the club scene lived up to the hype, and was not disappointed. I had some great itc action fri and sat nights at penthouse. I'm wondering what the scene is like in the Detroit area clubs in Sunday. Trying to decide if I should burn the rest of my cash or stay in tonight. What have your experiences been? Thanks.

5 comments

• georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Sunday nights are great. The clubs don't open until later, but you know that. I've had wild times at Subi's on Sunday, but like everything ymmv. It's really cold, even for Detroit. The girls "appreciate" the extra effort. Be ready to split and cut your losses. Go to another club if you don't see what you like. Hygiene and personality go a long way.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Most clubs won't open until 6PM on Sunday and may not have many dancers until 9 or 10. Take plenty of money and you can have fun.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    So Sven. What did you do.
  • Svenhxc166
    9 years ago
    First of all thanks to those who replied. I took your advise and went out and was very pleasantly surprised. I went to penthouse club around 10 pm and it was just the right amount of busy. Since I had gone in on both fri and sat as well, I could compare atmospheres and I definitely felt sun was the best. I first went in on fri day shift, around 5 pm. It was totally jumping. Unfortunately I felt it was really hard to get a girls attention. I approached 3 girls at the stage with generous tips, all 3 said they would find me, and all three never materialized. I figure there were a ton of regulars there since it was mistress day (the day before Valentine's) and while there were plenty of other hot girls, I was frustrated and left after 2 hrs. I went back during night shift around 10, which is around when the hottest girls were just arriving. I took 2 girls back to vip, both of them who actually found me when they said they would despite getting a lots of attention and tips, and both said I was their first dance of the night. I left very satisfied that night. I went back on sat around 5, and I was disappointed by the lack of girls who I found attractive. I wonder if this was an effect from Valentine's Day. There was one spinner who I approached, and there was lots of competition for her attention. After an hour, she finally found me, and that was only after one of her friends went to get her for me. By that point it was almost the end of her shift, and the whole thing felt very rushed. Seriously, I felt used afterwards. But she got the job done so I guess I can't complain too much. Sun night was finally the best, most relaxed atmosphere. Definitely not dead, which was my fear, and while slightly less hot than the fri and sat crew, the girls were definitely fit, and significantly easier to get. I approached 3 girls, and only one of them didn't show. So in summary, atmosphere on sun is the best compared to fri and sat. Girls not quite the stunners on fri and sat, but I still left very satisfied.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion