tuscl

theprophetjuice

chessmaster
Illinois
Thursday, February 12, 2015 5:22 AM
What do you guys think? I think he's for sure one of juices less interesting characters. I like juice box69 and duke better.

13 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What do you expect from a retard?
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I thank that thou doest not liketh thy prophet becuz I speek the words of the LORD mane
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Every mornang I getteth up and here the voice of the LORD mane in my hed. It is lik being next too the amplifyers at a Gunes N Roses concet butt the words are of luv
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    I jest try to shareth those words with my flack at TUSCL
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Butt now ShadowKat has turn on me. Too my flack do not turneth thy backs on me four iam the waye the true and the lite
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    We need a tote board to keep track of all these different names. Sure seems like it would be easier to just use one all the time. Like...... Juice. "They call me JUICE! The JUICE!! (In OJ Simpson's voice).
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    @warhawks, I don't think TheProphetJuice is the original juicebox69. I suspect it is mikeya02. That is probably why he is spending time accusing me of being zipperhead. Doesn't really matter. mikeya02 is a retard. Original juicebox69 is a retard. ProphetJuice is a retard. Zipperhead is a retard. If you like any of them that makes you a retard. Don't be a retard.
  • BigTuna1
    9 years ago
    I've got a lot of impersonators....seams everybody dreams of being da"juice mane
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Duke69
    9 years ago
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I liked the father, the son, and the holy shit line.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol!
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Thou art truelee a gentil sole Douglass an I thankest thou four thy support butt I am now preying too find a better waye too reach my flack. I have not given upp so sayeth the final prophet off the LORD mane
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion