tuscl

Avoiding the Amateur Perverts

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Suppose a club, during the hours from 7pm - 10pm, only admitted custies who paid an annual fee of $100 for the privlege?

I think it might make for a better atmosphere. Freeloaders who tend to annoy the dancers would be unlikely to be present. I don't like to be up late anyway, because I have to get up early to watch my lawn and tell kids to get off it.

A big question is, would this motivate dancers to really want to come in earlier? Most dancers seem to prefer to come in 9:30 - 10 if the club doesn't (illegally) twist their arms to come in before then.

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Good idea. Kinda like Disney letting the people who stay at their hotels into the parks an hour early.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I think that the dancers would be motivated to come in knowing that the patrons there are willing to spend some money. Though they might wind up with a room full of looky-lou's who saved up to drop that $100 fee and now are broke.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure that would be net positive for anyone. Strippers make a big chunk of their money from rich tourists who rarely pop in. Those guys have the lowest milage expectations for their dollar.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    If it's an annual fee of just $100, I don't think anyone -- dancers or customers -- would take it too seriously. Now if you're talking $1000 or $10,000 and had VIP parties for those folks once a week (or even once a month), I'm sure everyone involved would take it a helluva lot more seriously.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    The last thing we need is more fees.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Dumb idea. My reason, if I don't like a club (no matter the reason), I move on. Now if you are in a limited market, say one or two clubs, then that would be different, I guess. I'm not, so I'd just move on.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    $100/yr is chicken feed. That's about $2 a visit if you went once a week. How would that impress anyone?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    That's the point shadow, a serious pervert would not see it as an overly big deal to pay it.

I'd say a serious custy rarely sets foot in strip club if they're not going to spend $200 or more on dances. It seems to me like most custies in a busy club are more bench warmers than serious custies. The club owners make money off the drinks they buy, they may get a dance or two. A lot of the bench warmers get their idea of how to behave towards strippers from gansta rap. It can be like trying to be a hiker in an area that's crowded with ATV riders. Two groups looking for very different things that just don't mix well.
  • Mate27
    10 years ago
    No way! You've just added an unnecessary extra step in the process that strippers and pls already have figured out about how to get action, $$$! That's why some text their regulars and give them their schedule because they've already figured on how to get the cash/action. I know this because they always leave me alone looking for the bigger spenders.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    I don't think you would get many takes for that $100 cover charge. Imposing a high minimum expenditure would make the place more like Lingerie Modeling or Adult Entertainment. The mileage is going to be higher.

But you lose one of the benefits of a strip club, that of being able to fraternize with dances at low enough cost to consider it noncommittal.

These sorts of things are always going to be trade offs.

Thread where I suggest that a cover charge needs to be imposed because the work environment has become unsuitable.
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    It's not a $100 cover every night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion