tuscl

On the average do the lesser attractive girls give better mileage?

I wondering not all the time but on the average would you say that an average looking dancer gives more mileage than a good looking dancer? Let's say there is a dancer who you would rate a 5 her face isn't great but her body is decent. You see another girl whom you would rate a 8. You 've never got a dancer from either one, whom would you try first? What also made me post this is because the other week I did have a similar situation. There was one girl whom was more like a 4 whom wanted to give me a dance. I didn't want one from her but while we were talking to was mention some of the other clubs she had worked. She said that she had gotten fired from both of them. I was wondering either she can't get along with the staff(management &dancers) or she was doing things she shouldn't do while giving dances. I elected not to get a dance from her and got a dance from Heather whom I would give a 7 1'2. The dance was alright but I am wondering now should I have tried out the other girl as well. To sum things up some of your eight's and nine's think that they will get customers just on look's alone where as the girl whom is a 4 or 5 will go the extra mile to get a dance.

15 comments

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    The most mileage I've ever encountered in a club was by a truly disgusting older woman. I was in this little dump of a place out in the boonies, 2 dancers working, I'm the only customer. I asked the young average looking one if there were private dances, she said she didn't do that, I should talk to the other girl. The other girl then approached me and immediately proceeded to quote the price of every kind of sex act you can think of. She was in her 40s, huge fake boobs, missing about 6 teeth, etc. I left.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    One man's Plain Jane is another man's treasure. I happen to like women who are fairly "full of figure". Not fat, but more on the curvy side. Often it seems the 10's are stick thin, with bulging fake breasts...a total turnoff for me. I also like women who are a bit more mature. So what I like is generally considered to be a 6-8, so to speak, on the scale of "perfection". Attitude counts for a lot as well. A gorgeous girl with a bad attitutude is a waste of looks and my time/money. A pretty girl with a big smile, eye contact and warm personality makes the good money. At least from me...
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Well I guess that settles it bring on the "Plain Janes"
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    No doubt about it - the less attractive strippers have to "work" harder for their pay.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Definitely yes. In fact, my most memorable dances often come from the downright fat. I think that is where personality comes in. I generally go to the SC looking for companionship, and if they seem like a person I would like, so what if they are huge? And the big girls all seem like they would love to go beyond the standard lap dance, at least all of them I have ever met.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Hmmm, maybe I should have asked that dancer if she was from Houston. Someone has posted for years asking about if some people pay dancers for conversation. If this was a dancer used to getting paid for just talking, then I might have a clue why she seemed upset after I offered to give her a dollar. I don't usually give any money to any dancer just for talking even if it's been an hour or two. So I thought a dollar tip was quite generous for just a minute or two of nothing.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I haven't noticed any general difference between dancer looks and the way they dance. I often seem to get better friendly gestures from some of the prettiest dancers. However it's been quite some time since I've seen any dancers that looked that high on the looks scale. I have encountered a few stuck up better looking dancers but their attitude prevents me from ever getting a dance from them. It only takes one stuck up gesture directed at me to remember to not EVER get a dance from that girl.

For example one girl who apparently was not from around this part of the country where I'm at sat down beside me. She talked for a minute or two then asked for a dance. I asked the dance price and she told me a high price. I turned her down. Then she asked for a tip which was very unusual. I offered her a dollar tip. She acted insulted and told me to keep my dollar because I might need it. (spoken in a stuck up attitude) She didn't seem too bright when she came back a few minutes later asking for another dance again.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    I went to high school with a woman you would all know from her appearances in the movies and on TV. She was beautiful then, as well as now. I used to talk with her after I graduated, when he were both waiting for our gf/bf. I mentioned that she must have always been busy with dates and such. She told me no, most would not even bother to ask. She was a warm sweet woman then, and I would bet she still is. That is the type that would be a wonderful dancer to look at AND talk with.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I also think that sometimes a customer will project his attitude onto an attractive girl. If you assume a girl has an attitude and treat her that way, she's very likely to have one for you. This happens to my current favorite all the time, guys assume she has an attitude and treat her like dirt, well guess what, she makes their prejudice come true. But when she's with me she's a sweetheart, which is her true nature. But a lot of guys will never see that side of her.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Fondl,

Very excellent points. I've had some extremely beautiful dancers that are very sweet, but usually they were convinced that they weren't too attractive. One went to a white club and started raking in the $$$, which is what I told her would happen. Unfortunately, for her, she would like to be attractive to black men.

Still there are exceptions. I remember this angel. She ran with the popular crowd, but would give you the shirt off her back even if you were ugly or poor or unpopular. A one of a kind. She developed one of the worst cases of acne I've ever seen and lost her outer beauty. Surprisingly, she still remained popular with the in crowd.

• FONDL
    20 years ago
    I think you have to make a distinction between girls who were always good looking vs. girls who were late bloomers. The ones with attitude usually fall into the first category. The trick is to find one in the second category, a girl who is really gorgeous but doesn't know it - even though guys keep telling her so she isn't really convinced. My ATF once showed me her prom picture - she was 180 pounds (and she's not very tall.) After high school she started working out and being careful about her diet and became really good looking, but she never developed the annoying personality of some good-looking girls. Similarly my current favorite is probably the best looking dancer I've ever seen, but she's also a really nice person. And sometimes a girl that good looking doesn't do all that well because a lot of guys assume she has an attitude, plus a lot of guys are intimidated by a girl who is that attractive and will avoid her. Also, probably more customers treat her like shit than if she weren't so good looking, so someone like me who is nice to her really stands out. Don't assume that the 10 has an attitude, sometimes she's a real jem.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Davids,

You make a lot assumptions--that is sad.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Did any of us get ignored by the pretty girls in high school? Did we date in the average range because there was action to be had and the stars went off the guys who had the new cars, extra cash and access to all the cool parties? Most of us are not born rich, good looking or lucky, so we have to work hard to get the rewards of life. Really good looking women grow up knowing that they don't have to work hard, because some rich guy will always be available to take them out, take care of them or maybe even marry them. Donald Trump has made it clear that money doesn't buy marital stability, however.
    Dancers in the 10 category are usually stuck up, cold and
    full of themselves.
  • davids
    20 years ago
    Doesn't the fact that (on average) the good looking girls who can coast by on their looks to make money without demeaning themselves, tell you something? Does getting "extras" from a girl with lower self respect turn you on? Do you not care? Nevermind I know the answer.... Truly sad.
  • ShotDisc
    20 years ago
    I have found this to be true. Often, but not always, the more attractive girls can make more money just on their looks. They don't have to go the extra mile. The average girls often use extras and high mileage as a way to make the money they lose because of their average looks. I have found this also works with girls who are a little bigger or heavier than average.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion