tuscl

Stock Ticker RICK: Another Great Quarter; CFAs Now Warming Up to It

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 5:10 AM
Another great quarter for stock ticker RICK: [view link] It also interesting to see the mention of stock buybacks last quarter which I said I felt they were doing in the mid to low $9's last quarter. Another interesting thing is that CFAs are starting to warm up to the stock. Thomson Reuters for instance has a report from 2/9 giving it a "9" rating (with "10" for fundamentals) placing it in the top 15% of stocks. I see three other positive analyst reports. (This change is not too surprising to me after I witnessed the margin requirements drop on this stock from 100% a couple of years back to 25% today, which is the legally lowest allowed - something you'll see for classic blue chips like XOM, MSFT, AAPL.)

6 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    "Another interesting thing is that CFAs are starting to warm up to the stock." ***************************************************************************************************************************************** Doubtful. With his long track record of fucking equity holders while living large himself, no professional investor in his right mind would trust Langan to protect and grow shareholder value. The dick probably would have been out long ago if not for the owners of almost 40% of the outstanding shares opting not to vote their proxies in the last Board election.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Well you can google the reports yourself RickyBoy or I will posts the links when I'm home tonight. I've only seen positive ones lately.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Blesset bee thy hart friend Dougster
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Prophet juice doesn't need stocks - he had a church, a congregation and a collection plate. All tax free bitches!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    More holy shit in this thread
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    An I giveth all my mooney too hores as an act of warship Shylynne so I needeth not the mooney to live four the LORD mane providith
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion