Chicken shit bust in San antonio.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
SAN ANTONIO - Four adult entertainers and two managers at a local strip club ended up in handcuffs last Thursday after they were accused of violating the city's Sexually Oriented Business Ordinance.

The dancers were arrested for being a little too revealing inside Sugar's Gentleman's Club located in the 2700 block of NW Loop 410.

San Antonio Police Department Sgt. Javier Salazar said the exotic dancers went too far when they pulled down their thongs, exposing more than the law allows.

"In this particular incident, several of the dancers were exposing a part of their buttocks that violated the city ordinance," Salazar said.

Under the ordinance, performers are required to keep the crevice of their buttocks covered.

The undercover VICE detectives were actually in the club looking into complaints about prostitution when they witnessed the other violations.

"They did not encounter that sort of activity, but in full view of the detectives, this other activity was taking place, and they took action," Salazar said.

It wasn't just the dancers who got in trouble that night. Detectives also arrested two managers for allowing the violations to occur on their watch.

"They're in the care, custody and control of the club and everything that goes on inside of it. And so in this instance, the detectives deemed that those people were in violation of the ordinance as well," Salazar said.

KSAT 12 news asked management at Sugar's to comment about the alleged violations, but they chose not to.

Salazar said officers will keep an eye on local strip clubs and other sexually oriented businesses to make sure they're playing by the rules.

"They're allowed to exist, but they have to operate within the confines of the law," he said.

11 comments

• whodey
    10 years ago
    I'd stay out of the SCs in San Antonio until Uncle Leo finds something better to do.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    They're required to keep the crevice of their butts covered? Seriously? Did those detectives make up that law on the spot? Or was one legislator too many offended by plumbers working in their home?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    They need a law against John Hagee showing his fat-fuck-ugly face at his Mega-church. And change the name to San Ass-holio.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    They are ruining San Antonio.
  • Bavarian
    10 years ago
    I thought they got busted for flashing the kitty, but no, it was the butt crack. Give me a break.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    SA cops are the biggest butt cracks in this story.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    "They took action" - Must be a crack squad. I did not know that butt cracks where so inflammatory to male lust. I always felt safe in San Antonio and now I know why.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Is that where Davey Crocket got his ass kicked?
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    "Crack squad" - Good one.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    Must be election season and the county prosecutor must be up or a politician got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and is trying to make other headlines
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    San Antonio passed some strict SCs laws a year or two ago – the city seems to want to totally do away w/ SCs either b/c of pressure from citizens/religious-right or business intere$t$ since San Antonio is a pretty touristy area and most touristy areas seem to not want SCs around b/c they don’t fit w/ family-friendly tourism.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion