tuscl

How does everyone let a stripper know that your into her

Besides the tips and buying drinks what are other ways that men can let a dancer know that they are into her. My wife has been getting a lot of roses lately. She says there sold at the club but i'm just curious. Also she brings home a lot of livestrong type bracelets that she gets from her customers. Just curious if this was a subtle flirty thing or something just coinsidental. Also curious as to how you react if you see a dancer in public and she is with her SO

20 comments

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If she can't feel me into her, she has a problem :)
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    She knows when I finish with her in my hotel room and she gets paid to go home to her SO. ;)
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    your wife's a stripper? Well, I'm glad your a man of endurance. I could but these hoes don't want the young buck with dough.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    If she brings home a disease, that's a sign.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    You should have asked these kinds of questions before you agreed to marry her.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Agree with Club_Goer. Being married to a stripper takes a certain kind of detachment and the fact you're concerned about flowers and wrist bands doesn't bode well for the long term. You have to just ignore all that stuff!
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I wouldn't look into the roses too much, guys buying strippers roses is probably just like buying her a drink.

If your wife is attractive and sociable then just about every guy in the club will probably be "into her." Hopefully she's flattered but just brushes it off and comes home happy to you.
  • yankeefan83
    10 years ago
    yeah i'm not concerned and I enjoy the amount of attention she gets. I just want to know what the lingo of the club is so I know whats going on.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    I ask, "Can you feel it yet?"
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    When she doesn't hear "No thanks!"
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    I inserteth my holy sausage fingers in her asswhole and sayeth that she is blesset bye the LORD mane
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    If yor Prohet is especialy move he wilt give the holy shocker wit his holy sausage fingers
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    In the nam of the Juice, the Duke, and the Holy Shit
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    If I'm into her, I get her to my table, I talk to her, and I spend lots of money on her. The more she does the more I spend. If she's good, I get her number so we can do it some more.

Guys who get dancers flowers, brackets or anything similar have no idea what they're doing. But that's good for you because they are not going to fuck her. It's us you need to be worried about.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm not familiar with clubs where some guy gives a dancer roses or bracelets. Maybe that's a west coast thing. If she consistently loses interest in sex, she might be into someone else.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    The flowers, the bracelets, and any other generic items of interest and affection are pretty much just icebreakers, a means of introduction that the clubs can get a few extra bucks for.

If it's any number of guys sending them to her, I wouldn't worry about it. If one or two guys are doing it, they could be seriously interested; if they're just trying to spend time with her in the club or outside of it, that's something only they -- and she -- will know. Now if the gifts are coming in from outside the club and they start looking very personal, well, any normal guy will probably start getting jealous, maybe justifiably so because someone's very interested in her.

You're really the only one here who knows the limits of his jealousy; the two of you are the only ones who really know the parameters of your marriage; and, no offense, man, but if you're bringing it up here, it does sound like you have some red flags going off in the back of your head.
  • jackslash
    10 years ago
    I let a dancer know I'm into her by fucking her in VIP.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    I'll tip a major fav a benjamin on her bday and x-mas. I'm not into the fantasy relationship thing, strippers are just my lap dance buddies.

I would never greet a dancer outside the club unless she greeted me first, especially if she wasn't alone. Many dancers lead double-lives. Often they tell friends and family they are waitresses. I think it's better like your wife is doing not hiding it, but it's the dancers choice. Custies are supposed to respect this, it's part of the code of the club. Strippers are not supposed to greet cuties outside the club who are not alone either, as many custies are also leading double lives.
  • skibum609
    10 years ago
    How? I give her money.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Also, you might want to double-check with the misses about how much you want her to say about you to custies. One dancers realize I'm not looking for a pseudo-girlfriend, they tend to get pretty free about talking about their SO and their kids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion