tuscl

Any Ideas for Valentine Day gifts for CF?

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, February 8, 2015 7:00 PM
I'm thinking about getting a Valentine Day gift for my CF. I don't want it to be too big, expensive or personal. I just want it to be a nice gesture but not pathetic. Any suggestions?

13 comments

• Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Maybe a gift card to Victoria's Secret. I have seen strippers with the same thongs every time I go to the club. I have only seen my CF with three different outfits. I would give her a GC if she was a good girl, but she's not. She would rather have me come in and waste my time sitting at the club than to give me her cell number so I can check if she's working that day.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't have just a single favorite at this time. So I am not getting any one anything. I know that at the end of the day the trash can in the dressing room will be full of flowers. Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. I would give her a bottle of perfume because she can't wear that at the club and because my daughter gives me free bottles from Macy's.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    For $100 you can give her the St. Valentine's Day date of her dreams. His name is Benjamin Franklin.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Your dick with a bow wrapped around it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The Benjamin and VS gift cards are good generic ideas. Our if she does OTC you could take her shopping and buy her something. That's more fun than the gift card because she privately models what you bought for her and then takes it off. I buy mine personal gifts that I know that she will like or wants. However, you have to get to know the girl well before you can figure that out.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    How about this... Nothing!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^^ exactly, if you want to 'treat' her buy an extra dance.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    One thing any woman that you have a relationship with will NEVER forget... Get her nothing!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Candy, flowers, card. No need to overthink this.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Money. That's all they really want.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My ATF was talking the other day about some very sexy lingerie that she had been looking at in Victoria's Secret. Problem solved! A gift certificate should be perfect. With any luck at all, I'll get a private viewing .....
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Nothing
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Mouthwash
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion