tuscl

Natural vs fake

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, February 8, 2015 2:00 PM
As far as tits and ass, do you prefer them natural or fake? If everything is equal, I prefer natural, but for me it's all about how it feels and somewhat how it looks. I applaud girls that have fake asses, if she had a flat ass before, I wouldn't have been interested in her, but with a bigger ass, my interest is piqued. Most fake asses don't feel too bad, so as long as it looks and feels good, I got no problem with the ass injections. These strippers are starting to realize the average guy is becoming more of an ass guy, so they want to maximize their earning potential. All in all though I prefer natural. With the tits, it's a little bit different. I hate seeing hot girls with huge fake tits that look terrible, the fake tits make the hot girl less hot. The worst is seeing girls that weigh 90 lbs with huge fake titties, that shit don't look right. Even worse than that is fake tits that feel hard as a rock, major boner killer. Unfortunately nowadays most fake tits don't look great and don't feel great. Every now and then, I'll see and feel fake tits that feel and look great. For me though I'm a natural tits guy. As long as they're natural, B cup or higher, and look good, then I'm happy. Thoughts?

30 comments

• londonguy
    9 years ago
    Natural in both cases, especially tits.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I’m a naturalist. I really hate fake tits and more often than not turn down dancers w/ fake tits. I prefer a big shapely natural azz – but will not turn down dancers w/ fake asses – fake asses don’t turn me off as much as fake tits do and in many a black club I’ve had some serious grinding from fake-booty girls (they use that thing like a weapon).
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Natural is better when comparing equal sizes. However I would prefer a nice set of bolt ons over a rail thin girl that is flat front and back as long as they are done well.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    There is a near 100% chance the stripper is pretending she wants to be anywhere near me. She just has to pretend good. If her tits are pretending to be nice, real tits, and her ass is pretending to be a nice, real ass, that is also fine. They also just have to pretend good. The turn off for me is fake boobs that are a firm as a 15-year-old's A-cups, but as big as circus fat lady's. Occasionally you see the same problem now with fake butts. Most strippers seem to prefer a light touch. Funny thing, the ones with fake boobs are more likely to encourage you to squeeze therr boobs fairly hard. Even a well-done fake boob feels fake if you squeeze it hard.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    This has been discussed too many times and my answer is still the same. Natural regardless of size. I recently dumped a favorite for getting a boob job.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^So Shadow, there aren't many threads here that are discussed a lot? I used the search function, and the last thread I saw on this was 2 years ago, so I think that's long enough for me to start a new thread on it.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I agree with whodey, I'll take a girl with good looking fake tits over small tits any day of the week. My ranking as far as what feels best: 1. Natural and squishy B or C cup 2. Decently done fake tits c - DD cup 3. Firm natural tits (c or bigger). As far as what looks best: 1. Well done fake tits (nothing bigger than DD but a C or D cup look best as long as the girl isn't too skinny. In the club I go to, i would say that about 15% of the dancers I have seen have fake tits, and I have gotten dances from the majority of them and they have all looked and felt pretty good. 2. Natural
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Natural is better than fake. However, few girls have a small waist and DD tits, and so strippers improve themselves. Fake tits can be hard and misshapen--if the dancer goes to a trailer trash plastic surgeon. But a good boob job (costing $8 to $12 K) looks and feels good. And the taste is the same.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    So I was recently visiting someone in the psych ward of a local hospital. She made friends with another woman there with huge tits. She wanted to get them reduced. Turns out she was a "dancer" and that's why she got implants, I think she said they were size G or triple G. She said she got them to make more money but guys like natural. You'd think she would have found this out b/f she got them.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This has been discussed roughly a billion times. But for the record Natural.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Most girls who get bolt-ons swear by them.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @JS69- if this has been discussed a billion times, how many times would you estimate you've talked about your "dream stripper"? A trillion? My TUSCL pet peeve is soneone whining about a thread. If you don't like the thread, then ignore it. There's plenty of other people that want to add their thoughts to the thread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I have never seen this subject discussed before on TUSCL – carry on ranukam
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I think what makes this thread different is the topic is both fake tits and fake asses, most threads cover one or the other. ..
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    If her body is soft like cotton,,, I'll go for natural B cup tits,,, natural flat, soft ass.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If they exist, they are real
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Natural for both. I'll take natural A's over fake D's, even though I'm a tit man. Rock-hard bolt-ons are a boner-killer. Ass injections are absurd. +1: ranukam to js69
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Well done fakes are ok, but I'll take natural every time, regardless of size.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    As long as they're big I'm good. That's what I'm used to and that's what I prefer. Now i'm not talking ginormous. I'm happy with a DD/E. Actually, that's what BOTH of us like. When a little spinner with A cups walks out we just look at each other and both of us are thinking "No". A good body, pretty face and hair and dancing/pole work can make up for a B cup or small C. Saying all that we prefer the natural feel. You can tell the ones who had nothing and went to C or D cup because they are all implant and they feel hard. It's just not the same as the natural feel but we're not going to stop playing with them either. Can't say we've ever encountered an enhanced ass in the wild. At least not one we could tell was enhanced.......
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I dunno about fake boobies, when my hands grabs em it's like a little different from natural, but still like them because for some erotic reason. I'm more turned on with naturals, girls with underboobs have me greatest admiration. When I suck these nipples I suck em hard. So hard, one dancer said she would charge double if I do that again to her.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Of course, I prefer natural. I don't think there's a guy here who does not prefer natural. But I've had plenty of faves over the years who had fake tits. I don't know about the fake ass thing, as to whether anyone I know ever had one. I think this one girl did, because I seem to remember her as a newbie dancer and she was a lot smaller than she looked the last time I saw her.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Oh for fuck's sake, this again? Natural.... Fake...... who cares? If I can touch them.....they're real.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Dandydan is right, who wouldn't choose natural if everything is equal. I guess the appropriate question is does her having fake tits and/or ass reduce the money you would have potentially be spending on her? Is it a turnoff? Does it reduce her hotness in anyway?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Imaginary boobs are definitely the worst.
  • goodsouthernboy
    9 years ago
    I don't know that I've ever seen the fake ass that yall are talking about. If I have, I didn't know it so it hasn't bothered me. Like others, I don't mind fake tits unless they're rock hard. One dancers chest felt like squeezing a damn baseball, total turnoff.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    at this point in life, if you're gonna get fake tits, I have no choice but to accept. But make sure their proportionate size and not bowling balls like that nasty ass Amy Anderssen has (I recently discovered and wish I didn't). If you get a fake ass, you get a real pass...away from me. that's just gross and not as stable.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat I'm curious there SC, how did she react when you decidedly dumped her for fake boobies?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Estafador - I really don't know. She is Venezuelan and her English is almost non existent. I just kept turning her down for dances. Finally a Columbia friend of hers that speaks English pretty fluently asked me why I stopped getting dances from her and I told her. She in turn told the former favorite who then stopped asking me for dances. She did come up to me just before Christmas and in Spanish wished me a Merry Christmas and then just turned and walked away. Her fakes don't appear to have hurt her business. She appears to get just as many customers although it seems most of them are Latin customers.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    +1 lopaw. I've seen lots of fakes that *look* good when the girl is dressed, and quite a few that still look decent when she's naked. I've met exactly *one* girl whose allegedly fake breasts were indistinguishable from what momma gave her, save for size. I could not find the implants. I had to believe her though; she showed me the before pictures.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    All natural, although I do have a tolerance for fake booties. Not so much so for fake boobies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion