tuscl

Best Strip Club in Every State

ime
Fuck Joe Biden
Saturday, February 7, 2015 7:31 PM
I don't think much "research" went into this. Mirage is certainly not the best club in NC, it's nice but its full of ROB's and constant upsells.

http://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/b…

11 comments

• tobala
    10 years ago
    I'm calling bullshit on Alabama. Sammy's? not even close. Birmingham sucks. The right answer would be The Pony or Wild Cherry Cabaret. Huntsville rules !
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    In a few instances they at least chose a good club in a particular state (like Mons in Florida and 4Play in Calif). However in most states the club they list is crap. This list, like every list Ive ever seen of the top strip clubs nationally (including the one on tuscl) is pretty worthless.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I think we can all find discrepancies in this report, Some clubs I had never even heard of.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I'm calling bullshit on both Arizona and New Mexico.

No way Dreams Palace in Scottsdale (a pasties club) is better than Bourbon Street Circus and/or HiLiter. And in New Mexico Fantasy World may be the only nude club in Albuquerque, but it sucks compared to both of the TDs clubs there. And nowhere else in NM has a club compared to Albuquerque unfortunately.

What a crock of shit article that was.
  • winex
    10 years ago
    Actually Skin was what the article mentioned for Arizona. But I agree with your choices,of Bourbon Street (best looking women) or HiLiter ( high mileage ).
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Thanks, @winex. Skin or Dreams Palace, either one, neither one is nearly good enough for that list.
  • MrDeuce
    10 years ago
    The methodology of this list, which seems to consist of picking the club in each state with the highest Yelp rating, is ludicrous. I've never even heard of the club in Fort Wayne that is supposedly the top-rated club in Indiana. As for Illinois, I'm not familiar with the Penthouse in Sauget (not "Saugut"), but those who know would list many other clubs before its name would come up. FWIW, my lists of best strip clubs in Indiana and Illinois are:
    IN: Dancers, Club Rio, and Brad's Brass Flamingo in Indianapolis; Hip Hugger in Kokomo; and Industrial Strip in Hammond (though its recent switch from nude without booze to topless with booze is probably a step down)
    IL: Club 390 and Atlantis (among others) in the south suburbs of Chicago; Hollywood Show Club in the east suburbs of St Louis.
  • anonymous99
    10 years ago
    Mirage sucks. There are way better clubs in nc.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago

They used yelp, which is a great way to find out which clubs women who go to a strip club once in their lives without buying a LD like best.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    The Louisville PT's is good, but tops in the state? Maybe when it actually *was* all nude, which gives away the fact that this list isn't first hand research.
  • seaboardrr
    10 years ago
    I agree with tobola, Bham is horrible. There are so many restrictions there you can't do anything. LE inside the clubs, LD couches out in the open for everyone to see and no touching. Huntsville is the best between the 2. The Pony in Hville has been the best so far. I don't know anything about the clubs down south though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion