tuscl

Being married to a stripper

For the last two years my wife has been dancing at a full nude club. This has been a great experience for us as a couple. I remember hating to see her go but now we trust each other so much more. It can be a little odd seeing customers or managers of her's in public but the excitement is still worth it. Anyone else have relationships like this? I appreciate all comments and feedback so feel free to ask questions.

15 comments

• jackslash
    10 years ago
    Better you than me.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    So you like getting sloppy seconds?
  • poledancer83
    10 years ago
    Why?
  • poledancer83
    10 years ago
    She's a dancer not sloppy seconds?
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    What extras does she do?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    I think a lot of guys on here don't believe it when people talk about strippers who do not do extras. Not all strippers do extras... I am assuming you're saying that your wife is a no-extras girl as well?

If it works for you then good for you.

When you say "excitement" I'm not sure I understand what you mean, as in what is exciting about it for you. I mean I have normal girls dress like strippers and give me lap dances in my home... Is that the same excitement you're talking about?

I "dated" a stripper once. Dated as in I had sex with her and she thought she was my girlfriend. I let her believe anything she wanted because the sex was free. It made me think could I have a serious relationship with a stripper? I would seriously lean towards "no." It really wouldnt bother me if my girlfriend/wife was giving lap dances. I would never want to see that or go into the club. I don't think ANY strippers can be trusted so that's where I couldn't hold a serious relationship. I mean some guys gonna fuck that stripper eventually.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    There are definitely strippers who don't do extras. All of us have occasionally bought a LD from a dancer that was mostly air. And there are girls in the middle, girls who follow the rules of the club but don't mind giving a good grind leading to a LDK.

It seems like in a lot of places a girl can dance clean and make more money per hour (with more flexible hours) than she could as an office temp or working at Starbucks. Clean dancers will rarely take home more than $100-200 a shift, depending on the market (unless she's a 9 in a club full of 7s, where her earning will be higher). So there certainly are dancers out there who dance clean and net $20/hr rather than netting $7-8/hr with less flexible hours.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    shailynn posted: "I am assuming you're saying that your wife is a no-extras girl as well?"
    ********************************************************************************************************************************

That's what they all tell their SOs. ;)

Yankee, given this particular audience, which is generally a group of mongers who routinely stick things in the various orifices of their favorite strippers, your story about love in a field of daisies with your stripper wife is going to be viewed with a certain level of cynicism and humor. Go ye forth and all if things are working for you, but the overall message might get a better reception over on the pink site. After all, a dancer support site will invariably be populated by girls who are used to stories about broke SOs who can't earn enough to prevent their wives from climbing into other guys laps - or worse - just to earn a decent living.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Rather than us telling you why being married to a stripper is a train wreck waiting to happen, I think it would be more helpful for you to hear from guys who work with striopers and married them. You should listen to "We married strippers, a cautionary tale" at http://www.stripclubradioshow.com

May God have mercy on your soul.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Had a co-worker that was married to a dancer. She became one after they were married. Didn't end up well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    C’mon guys – give the OP a break – nobody ever said love was perfect

:)
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    The LORD mane hath tol me too giveth all my mooney to thy wife in xchange four a sloppie blow jobbie wouldest thou lik to watch? Thou wilt be blesset
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    It is generally believed that most strippers out there are not well-adjusted and have issues with drugs, bad families, etc.

But I know there are some, though rare, that have their act together. I think it takes a special breed: Someone who either didn't live in a family where draconian religious or moral negatives were assigned to sex or sexuality or was able to overcome and set aside such digs, someone with an ability to understand lust and love are separate and such feelings don't necessarily have to be limited to one person, and someone with an ability to separate good, constructive feelings (helping people feel better about themselves, feel better about others and just feel good, period) from destructive ones (the addictiveness and harm some drugs can cause, actions that make others feel bad, etc.).

Sounds like your wife might fall into that "rare breed" category, and rarer still is the man who can accept what she does and even enjoy it.

Good for you. If only there were more like you out there. I've often said I'd be more than OK if my SO would ever decide to have a physical relationship with others and might even like the idea. It would make me feel more at ease with my feeling of wanting to have physicality with others myself. She's not that way, but your wife is and you are, so ... good for you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Yankee Fan I appreciate it that you support your wife in her work. Dancers are the bright spot of my week. I think one good stripper cures more depression and stress than 10 psychotherapists.

As you can see from this thread, the really bad thing about being a dancer is having to deal with lots of misogynist jerks. Do your best to bring some money in, and keep your bills down. This will help to make sure she feels no financial pressure to tolerate mega-asshole customers. Like the ones who are gratuitously insulting her, even though they don't know shit about her. Because of the many dirtbags, your wife may get burned out by dancing sooner than you expect. If that should happen, be supportive, you would not want your disappointment to pressure her to stay in a job that was eating away at her self-esteem.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Yankiefan83 thou shouldst posteth naked piktures of thy wife four all of us too jack off too. Dildos and buttplougs would also bee goode. So sayeth the final prophet of the LORD mane.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion