Wednesday, February 11, 2015 5:04 PM
Anything you want to know I will try to answer. Be serious please

22 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Is her club clean or full of extras?
  • yankeefan83
    9 years ago
    Very clean club it is fully nudity and a contact club but nothing more then whats allowed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Can you post some pics of her – nude preferable – you can blur-out/omit her face if you’d like – you can upload them to [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Does your wife work in a high contact club? Are you concerned about her cheating or just trust her that she won't cross a line? What would you do if she did? Do you make it a rule to not visit her at work?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Did you marry her before she danced or after?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Do either one of you have any gay tendencies? I only ask because through experience I've found several dancers are attracted to the same sex as well as being in a heterosexual relationship.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Are you above avg endowed? Seems to often be the case w/ dancers’ S/Os.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Is the baby mine or yours? :O
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Do you believe her when she tells you that she stayed late at work to chit chat with the girls? What do you think when she needs an hour to shower herself when she gets home? Do you buy it when she tells you those texts/calls are just to get customers into the club? How do you respect yourself when your wife has to crawl on other guys to pay your bills?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    How do you honestly know that she never does some sexual favors either ITC or OTC? Even if you are convinced that she usually doesn't, don't you think that sometimes (either because it's a slow night or a ton of money is offered) that she really does? Note: the fact that she works in a non extras club doesn't answer those questions. I regularly get extras in what are commonly understood to be non extras clubs, and no matter how strict management is it doesn't take long to stop at the hotel of a customer who offers a bunch of money. If you are still convinced that your wife never does extras, doesn't it at least give you some pause to know that almost every guy on this site has had sex with a stripper who at the time had a serious boyfriend or husband? Since she gets paud in cash, how do you ever truly know what she makes on any given night? How do you know that she doesn't have a hidden stash of thousands of dollars.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Have you ever had a threesome with your wife and one of her SC customers?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Corvus, good question. Aren't you jealous knowing that she is sometimes getting nude for guys who are better looking than you and letting them play with her body?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Daaaaaaam
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    @JS69, yea, I've been asked to do that by a dancer. Unfortunately it hasn't happened yet though. I was willing but ....
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Low I am a prophet of the LORD mane so therefour I art always serious. In that spirat I ask these sereous questions three Could thou postest images off thy someware four all of TUSCL too see? Wood she like me too warship her with my holy sausage fingers? Kin the holy prophet joinest thou an thy wife to brakest the holy Kintucky Frie Grown Hogg twogether?
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    An bye pictures four al of TUSCL too see I meen hot ones. The LORD mane hath tol me that thou wilt bee blesset four postin a pic of her with a dildo up her asswhole
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Do you use a condom when you fuck her?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Where are the answers?
  • slaux.pas
    9 years ago
    As a public service I'll reproduce comments from a member that many of you probably have on ignore. These are among the 1% of comments made by this member that are useful. @yankeefan83, you are requested to provide hot pictures of your stripper wife in various states of undress. She will be using a dildo in some of these pics; ideally, this dildo will be inserted anally in some of the pics. This is a request from the prophet retard. Note that I have translated the request to a form that normal humans can read. What do you say yankeefan83?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Rick, how do you respect yourself, married to a woman who would marry you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion