tuscl

This is what happens when you lie about where you are going. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

STATELINE - A 25-year-old Spokane man was arrested Saturday night after a physical altercation between him and his girlfriend at a Stateline strip club.

Curtis Olson's live-in girlfriend told Kootenai County Sheriff's Office investigators that on Saturday at 4 p.m., Olson said he was going to buy a pack of cigarettes. According to a KCSO report, when Olson hadn't returned six hours later, his girlfriend became worried and went with a friend to find him.

She eventually found him inside a bar attached to Stateline Showgirls, where she saw Olson talking with a dancer named "Delicious." The girlfriend told a sheriff's deputy she "freaked out."

After throwing a beer glass at Olson, his girlfriend slapped him across the face, according to the sheriff's office report.

As the pair began moving their altercation outside, "Delicious" reportedly threw a beer glass at Olson's girlfriend. The adult entertainer was subsequently asked by her employer to end her shift early.

The deputy reported that he was driving past the establishment and observed the commotion outside. He said he immediately called for backup before separating Olson and his girlfriend. The deputy then interviewed both parties as well as staff at the strip club.

Since there were no visible injuries to either Olson or his girlfriend and both parties battered each other in the altercation, the deputy wrote, he was initially going to let the two part ways for the night.

The deputy changed his mind after Olson "became extremely belligerent and physically resistive to my checking Olson's pockets for the vehicle's keys," he wrote.

"Olson cursed at me, the other deputies on scene, (his girlfriend) from a distance, and jerked away from me," the report states. "I ordered Olson out of the vehicle but Olson did not comply, stating 'Just take me in.'"

Three deputies removed Olson from the vehicle, removed the keys from his pocket, and determined he was a potential threat to his girlfriend that night if he didn't remain in custody.

Olson was transported to the Kootenai County jail and charged with domestic battery. According to the incident report, the deputy requested that the Kootenai County Prosecutor's Office review the incident and determine whether or not to charge Olson's girlfriend with domestic battery as well.

8 comments

• chukko
    10 years ago
    Don't spend six hours on a six minute trip.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    He should have said he was going to Walmart for groceries, waiting in line there could have bought him at least an extra 45 minutes
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    Well, it was a pretty shitty cover story. After he was gone for an hours for his cigarette run I'm sure it tipped her off that something fishy was afoot, lol.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    He should've said he was going bowling or playing pool with the guys. That could've gotten a big yawn from her.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    This makes the top ten list of most PLish behavior. Somebody should compile the other nine.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    Didn't he read the warning on the pack of cigarettes?
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    The final prophet of the LORD mane advices al his flack too bee truthfull. Lyes art of the Beast mane LUCIFER four he is the Prince off Lyes.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    If thou art with thy girlfrend and wish too visit hores jest say that thou must go fourth to warship the hores
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion