tuscl

Pissed off stripper

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
BRIDGEPORT CT – A stripper at a local club, unhappy because she couldn’t keep her tips up, trashed the bar and assaulted patrons, police said.

Frances Rodriguez, 29, of Norwalk, was charged with assault on a peace officer, interfering with an officer, breach of peace, criminal mischief and third-degree assault. She was later released after posting $25,000 bond.

Police said they were dispatched to Ruby II on Fairfield Avenue early Saturday. Bar employees told police Rodriguez had become aggressive towards customers after not receiving tips and began throwing bottles around.

Police said Rodriguez kicked the bar’s bouncer in the groin and spit in officer’s faces when they tried to handcuff her. When they got her into a police car they said she began screaming and kicking the windows stating: “She was going to have someone shoot her boss for throwing her out of the bar.”

5 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Wow, sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of someone's bed -- and got stuck with the hotel bill, to boot.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    you left off the last paragraph of the news report.

A bouncer was heard to comment that this bitch was so fucking ugly that customers wouldn't give her money if she sucked dick during her tip walk. But another dancer, who wished to remain anonymous but had enormous fake breasts the size of watermelons and was reportedly injured when Rodriguez attacked her with a stripper shoe, commented that Rodriguez received no tips on this particular evening because of a particularly pungunt odor coming from her ass. Police are still investigating this incident but do suspect that alcohol and other drugs may have been involved. They are planning undercover operations in area gentlemen's clubs in the coming weeks in order to combat threats to our community that may arise from similar incidents.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    I was in this club just a few days before this incident occurred. Guess I missed out on some real entertainment. :)

Ruby II has never been a heavy duty stage tip club. A lot of the customers are regulars who go there either to drink or for the $20 nude LDs. There is also no VIP area, so really the only way for girls to make serious money is to stack dances and/or motivate guys to tip in the backroom.

Now there are some girls who make damned good money there, especially since house fees and tipouts are almost non-existent in that club. The club does get the first $10 of the first LD through a ticket system, but beyond that the girls keep everything they make. Some of the girls, who are good at LDs and know how to keep a guy on the hook, have worked there for years.

I'm guessing that the girl in question sucked at LDs, which kept her from stacking dances. So instead she was relying upon one and done dances (remember, the house gets half of the first dance) and paltry stage tips. The customers at Ruby II have money and will happily pay for good LDs, but they have little patience for bad LDs, including girls who don't remove all of their clothes.
  • slickwilliam
    10 years ago
    She sounds fat.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    I lik to fuketh those I find sexie. The LORD mane hath tol me too do that
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion