tuscl

Myrtle Beach

creepy_perv
North Carolina
Tuesday, February 3, 2015 6:30 AM
What is the club scene like in Myrtle Beach? What is the best club to go to for extras?

10 comments

• TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    The LORD mane hath seen fit to provideth his prophet with xtrays wherever his prophet wanderz just giveth all thy filthy mooney to the hores and they shalt suck of thy divke
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I could tell you, but first I'm curious why you've been a member here for two years and have only one review?
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    Because he is a creepy perv.
  • creepy_perv
    9 years ago
    Because I'm married, and have very little opportunity to indulge. I may get to go to a club maybe once a year.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What a sad life. Ok I will have pity and answer the question. Myrtle is not a good town for extras. There are too many guys on golf outings who are willing to pay a small fortune just to see tits. So if sex is what you really want/need, then you'd be better off in a different town. Alternatively, if you're in MB for a few days, you could try to set up an OTC date with a dancer. There was a legal crackdown on MB clubs maybe 2-3 years ago. I haven't been since then so I imagine things have now gotten even worse. When I was there 3-4 years ago, there were basically two clubs to choose from. Masters. The prettiest girls, but the highest prices and the lowest mileage. Also lots of European ROBs here in my experience. If you were promised extras here, I'd bet she either wouldn't deliver or you'd be paying north of $1K. I usually just go here for eye candy. The Doll House. Dancers aren't quite as hot as Masters but still attractive. Mileage and prices are a little better than Masters but not a lot. Best I've ever gotten here is an overpriced HJ. You might possible get more but if you did it would cost a lot Several other clubs in town, but the last time I was there these were the two best options.
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    Jest prey to the LORD mane thy GOD mane four made xtraz an pay all your money to the hores and thou shalt bee one of us. Avoid the systems of LUCIFER propose by asshats lik little Dickie Dugan and ye shalt bee blesst
  • TheProphetJuice
    9 years ago
    So sayeth the final prophet of the LORD mane
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It seems to be the case that most tourist areas suck (in a bad way) w.r.t. SCs – usually sky high prices and low-mileage tease. San Francisco; Orlando; South Beach; Vegas; Myrtle; NYC – all are touristy areas with caviar prices and spam type mileage.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    high tourist factor is generally bad for extras
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    JS is spot on. MB passed a Puritanical new ordinance last year that pretty much closed down many of the clubs. Your ONLY choices are Dollhouse, Masters, Derriere's, and Chez Joey in that order of preference. My golf group had been going to MB for over 10 years and when they killed the club scene we said no more. We now spend our $$ elsewhere. I would say last year the Dollhouse surpassed the Master's in the quality of dancers as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion