tuscl

strippers talking about their BF'S

ButterMan
Indianapolis
recently I've met a lot of dancers that seem to talk about boyfriend way too much. not sure if this is intentional to try to throw someone off trying to talk to them outside of the club or what? most guys there either have visions of seeing them outside the club or fucking them in some way shape or form it's probably not a turn on to talk about your boyfriend a lot unless maybe their doing the typical he is a POS talk!

24 comments

• sinclair
    10 years ago
    This type of thing flags me to think that she might be subpar in the VIP because she is verbally compartmentalizing her personal life from her work life in order to deal with the stigma of being a stripper. But if she is speaking bad of her BF, then it is a green light.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    90% of them tell me they don't have BFs. Probably 10% really don't. The last thing I want to hear about is their BFs, though so suits me just fine.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have found that when they are pissed at their S/Os that is a good time to take them to VIP but the rest of the time is a turn off.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    I think it's a bad practice for dancers to talk about their boyfriends or husbands while in the club. It certainly kills the customers' mood. Even worse is when the boyfriend is in the club at that moment. I had that happen once. I was all prepared to get dances with one particular dancer whom I had known for a while. She was so happy to tell me about her new boyfriend. I played a long for a couple of minutes, maintaining the conversation, until she said, "Oh, and he's right over there (pointing in the direction he was seated)!" I said, "That's nice," and got up and took another seat at the opposite end of the club. I think the dancer got the message.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    I generally find any mention of a boyfriend/S.O. to be a huge turn-off. The smarter ladies never even bring it up.

One of my faves recently transitioned into civvie life. It was then that I discovered that she was married and had a family. I had known her for years and we had tons of fun over that timespan, all the while, she met a guy that did it for her on a personal level, and married him. Never once let on about her personal life. A true professional. She was also one of the most ridiculously hot women I had ever seen in my life. She could have easily been a playboy playmate and put most of the other playmates to shame in the looks department.
  • GoVikings
    10 years ago
    I guess I've been lucky because I've very rarely encountered this.

• shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Club_Goer you reminded me of a story I heard about a married dancer that I still know. She had a reputation for giving better than standard dances in VIP. Her husband was usually in the club too because she had lost her drivers license for multiple DUI's. Anyhow the story goes that a customer asked her upfront if she would fuck him in VIP and she pointed out her husband and said yes if it's OK with him. Well the guy didn't ask. :)
  • whodey
    10 years ago
    I usually take it as a bad sign when they start talking about her SO. The only exception was a cute brunette a few years ago who was talking about her wife who also worked at the club. They worked on opposite nights so one of them could always be home with their daughter.
    I ended up getting quite a few dances from each of them over the next few months. Both gave an excellent grind and hj but wouldn't go any further with me. I did eventually talk them into putting on an otc show for me that was one of the best girl/girl shows I've ever seen. Unfortunately they wouldn't let me join in except some mutual touching but nothing further. Still an experience I'll never forget.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    Most smart strippers know not to bring up their BF's, but I've had a few strippers tell me about their BF's, surprisingly it didn't affect the quality of the dances. A favorite of mine's boyfriend was in the club one time, I avoided her like the plague that day!
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    tlk,

You state, "most guys there either have visions of seeing them outside the club or fucking them in some way shape or form...". I don't think that is even close to accurate. Perhaps most on here. :)
  • ButterMan
    10 years ago
    I mean I dont mind knowing personal stuff about a girl. The name of their kid or whatever, it usually comes up in conversation but I don't want to lesson to you rave about your BF. And yes clubber perhaps your right...LoL
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    @Club goer- at my most local club it seems like there's always one dancer that has her bf with her. They stage dance then go right back to the bf. Even though I find one of these girls very attractive, she gets no money from me .I also think it's unprofessional when they ask if you're married.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    DS sometimes tells me about guys in her life. On the one hand, it is one of the very few things she does that occasionally irritates me. I know I'm not her boyfriend, but that doesn't mean I want to hear about others who are young enough to earn that title. On the other hand, I like the degree of honesty that we have with one another as well as the overall lack of jealousy both ways in our relationship. On balance Id rather know everything about her, the turn ons and the turn offs, rather than have her create some fake persona just for me.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    A couple years ago, one dancer told me all about her troubles with her husband. We still wound up doing an OTC. I can't help but think that she told me all that stuff as a sort of test, just to get a better idea where my boundaries were.

For the most part though, I wish they wouldn't talk about their SOs; they need to take their mouths off automatic and remember that their job is stress-relieving fantasies. That sort of senseless yammering really can put a damper on the mood; 'sides, I can get enough of that crap chat from the women I work with.
  • VeryBigDawg
    10 years ago
    Here is strange one, I had stripper arguing with her husband on the phone while she was giving me table dance. Major turn off.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    How about this, VBD: A masseuse was whining to me about how her husband-to-be didn't trust her while she was giving me a handjob. The wedding was supposed to be the following weekend. Ironic humor aside, it wasn't much of a turn-on either.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    I've had a few try and talk about their SO on our first meeting and I cut them off. A few dancer's I have gotten to know better occasionally will talk a little about their life but again, unless it's really interesting, I change the subject.

One notable exception was a local favorite of mine a year or so ago. We had become pretty close and had discussed OTC, and also her life outside the club (kids, past moves, etc.). She actually discussed the potential for me to join her and hubby in a threesome! We came very close but one of her kids broke his arm the afternoon of the meet. What a shame, it would have been interesting, and she was extremely hot too. A 37 year old MILF spinner. Oh, well.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    Happens all the time. If I let strippers talking about their boyfriends/husbands/SOs bother me, I'd never get my dick sucked.

I can't even imagine letting that sort of thing affect me. Normal conversation that is.
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    They do it to ward off OTC or guys looking for extras. It's a fairly clear indicator she's a clean dancer.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @JamesSD: In my experience, that's not even close to universally true. My ATF talked about her boyfriend, and occasional girlfriend, all the time, even on our "dates." The MILF I see occasionally now isn't shy about mentioning her husband. The fuck machine I was seeing for a while also mentioned her BF.

The only clear indication that a girl won't fuck is when she says "I dont fuck." And even that might be a lie until she knows you.
  • rickdugan
    10 years ago
    It used to be that most girls would lie about having a BF. nowadays, however, ever more of these girls are so shameless that they are perfectly ok with admitting to it right before giving a high grade performance in VIP or at my hotel.
  • magicrat
    10 years ago
    I recently had an otc lunch date with a dancer, with some hints of possibly more than just lunch. She spent half the time talking about this new guy she just met and how much she liked him. Normally that wouldn't matter to me, but it was a buzz kill this particular day. She has also backed off any additional fun with me so that ship has sailed apparently. Anybody know where I might find another stripper?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Dancers talking about their BFs would kinda bother me when I first started SCing – now I’ve sorta come to the point that I take w/e they say w/ a grain of salt and don’t really give much thought to anything they say (since so many of them are either wacko or just plain ole liars).

I now assume that what they say may not necessarily have a directly correlation to their actions – e.g.:

+ dancer telling you how wild she is and what she’ll do to you in VIP and then be a dud

+ a dancer telling you she’s very picky about her customers and “doesn’t just get w/ anyone” and is then giving you a BBBJ 5 minutes after you met her for the first time

i.e. probably best to let it go in one ear and out the other – just goes hand in hand with the stripper/custy “relationship” – at the end of the day if you get what you want/need and she gets what she want$/need$; then probably everything else in b/w does not matter.
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    here's something to think about from both sides.

Somehow these conversations come up during stripper/customer interaction...

just about every customer doesn't have a wife/girlfriend and every stripper is single - uh yeah right!!!!!

don't worry most of you guys that wear basketball shorts and special pants to ldk in, we really do know you're single.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion