tuscl

Monogamy, non-monogamy and polyamory

HungryGiraffe
Somewhere USA
Ran across a great article that should resonate with folks on this site. It explores the potentially outdated practice of monogamy and the growing trend towards "non-monogamy", particularly in Silicon Valley.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/29/technolo…

The concept of polyamory discussed in the article reflects my attitude about relationships. I enjoy intimate and romantic relationships with more than one person. Strip clubs are the perfect "filter" for quickly finding like-minded women. Just wish I had the time and money to take advantage of all the opportunities.

Your thoughts?

4 comments

• JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Well, a lot of poly women don't look like strippers. There are some exceptions, but they lean heavily to the 200 pound World of Warcraft type.

It takes a lot of discipline to be okay with your woman dating other men.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I dated a girl in a bi-polyamorous relationship once. There were two other guys and a girl living with her. I was fine with it as far as me dating her goes but I couldn't deal with the living arrangements for myself. She was pretty hot; not a dancer though.
  • bvino
    10 years ago
    I was invited to a poly amorous meet up. It was underwhelming at best. The women were all overweight with goofy faces and extremely annoying self entitlement issues along with an unhealthy interest in video games and stupid looking outfits. The men were worse. The emotional hang ups on display were off putting and un erotic. I prefer the relative non-involvement of the clubs and passed on the poly amorous hook up. It all seemed sort of childish ,like these people never got out of high school and were trying to be"popular".. That they all drank craft beer. poseurs.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I was interested in a woman who was poly. A little on the heavier side, but it was mostly in her chest, so I didn't mind. She had other things going on in her head that kept us from getting together, but I learned a lot from her and she changed my perspective on things.

Read my profile, which I cobbled together from a couple posts over time. I'm poly at heart.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion