tuscl

Tuesday: She Was Just Dripping Wet Down There.

I got out of work today (tuesdy 1/27/15) and I was so fucking tired, I decided to go to the strip club and have myself some awesome eye candy entertainment. I got there around 7:00PM.

Damn! The food I ordered was awesome. Pepe the cook did one awesome dinner for me and the good thing was I told the bartender how awesome Pepe was doing his job of making my night the best so far.

I was done eating and was looking from the bar into the stage and from there what I saw a good looking dancer, she was like "I wanna fuck her because she is one sexy awesome lady."

She disappeared behind the stage and I kept on going with my eyes looking at other dancers.

Then she sat next to me, introduce herself as S_____a, good looking fine young girl.

Again, I was in frame and totally in my game personality, I was just listening to her and she was talking like a runaway train. On top of that, her hands were everywhere, literally.

"You know what you are touching down there???"

"Yeah I know what I'm touching, you like that."

Her lips touched my left ear and she started nibbling it.

"That's gonna cost you money."

"C'mon let's go back there, I'm horny and you're the right guy for me to get me off back there."

Her hands went to my chest and grabbed it so hard, then went to my inner thigh and pressed it hard again.

"The bouncer is just gonna kick me out, I can't do it."

"I'm serious. I need to get off, I wanna cuddle with you, and then suck your dick and then fuck your brains out. But first we have to go back there. I'm soooo horny right now, I'm dripping. Look...."

She was not wearing any panty when she slightly tilted her hips and opened up the labia and saw her middle of the two labias were so wet it was like sprayed with cooking oil.

"What the fuck girl, you need to get fucked really hard tonight."

"Uhhhmmmm, come on, I'm going to cash out around eleven and see if I can do something. Let's go now get back there. I need to get off."

That's it.

Awesome.

6 comments

• bvino
    10 years ago
    That was cool. I hardly ever get a good dinner. Awesome.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    How does the rest of the story play out?
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Did this get rejected by Penthouse Letters?
  • sailmd
    10 years ago
    Hypersexulity, risk taking, "talking like a runaway train". She is in full blown manic episode. She will likely go at it for hours.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Either she hadn't eaten asparagus, or you're not one of those who's nose is sensitive to that.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Good writing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion