tuscl

How would you treat a stripper who has STOLEN money out of your pocket?

How would you treat a stripper who has STOLEN MONEY from you? I am talking about outright STEALING here. Do you think that a stripper who is STEALING is taking DISHONESTY to another level?

6 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Apply some Jock Locke philosophy here.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What happened here?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    What should be done about these predators?
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Take it up with management and let them know that you might just think twice about bring your guys to the club when it's your turn to drive.
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I actually had a stripper pick my pocket at a club one time. That was a very stupid thing to do. Anyway to cut a long story short, I reported this to the management of the strip club chain. I did the smart thing and didn't confront the dancer who did this. Anyway, several dancers and a bouncer were suspended for two weeks while an investigation commenced by management for the illegal activities. I came forth and identified the dancer. She was not working there anymore after that. The manager thanked me and gave me back an estimate of the money she took. A year or two later I am friendly with her again at a different club. I even have bought her a drink and got table dances from her. I was angry for awhile after the incident but got over it. I don't believe strippers make that much money in my area so it's probably not the easiest life. I could probably go inform management at every club I happen to see her at but I am not a guy out for revenge. I might be surprised at myself at being friendly with her again but I guess I feel she got her punishment and I got my money back. It's the ones that get away that annoy people.

It takes some guts to go back to a run down strip club not knowing what the management is like and telling them you're the one that reported this. Apparently management doesn't like thieves working the clubs, business (ie customers) get upset and don't come back and tell others. They become like davids talking about the evils of strip clubs to everyone that will listen.
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    You're already throwing your money away. I personally wouldn't get too worked up about it.

"Hey...I think I'm missing a $50...did you...well...good job!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion