tuscl

Underage Dancer

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Anybody have any insights into the best way to get an under 21 girl (my dream stripper) into a club with me as a customer. No I'm not gonna let her work as a dancer to get in. She's all mine this week, and I don't share. Her fake id plans didn't work out, and I'm pretty sure the clubs I have in mind don't allow underage patrons with some sort of no alcohol bracelet or something like that. I thought I'd have her dress in something sexy, slutty, and mature looking under the assumption that the bouncer checking ids will be a guy. Any other legitimate ideas?

17 comments

• Clubber
    10 years ago
    At 65, I've not worried about IDs in quite some time. The last 3 or 4 times I was ID'ed for age, in Texas at the airport. They told me they ID EVERYONE, no exceptions. Guess that will cover their collective asses. :)
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Maybe it's just me, but if I get a stripper out of the club, taking her to a club is the last thing I would do. Take her to a swank restaurant and have her act sexy there,
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Take her to a nude no alcohol club. Sneak in some pocket shots if you want to drink.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Boy John, did you ever think you would ever be trying to figure out a problem like this again?
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Mikey, we're doing dinners, shopping, lots of fun stuff but she wants to go to a club one night. She has never been to a club except where she works.

Joe, I thought of that but the no alcohol clubs are horrible where we are. She's an upscale kinda girl.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    Well John, I hope you don't get her drunk..oh wait, you've done worse than that already.... :)
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    Underage to me means under 18.
  • chandler
    10 years ago
    It might depend on the state. Most driver's licenses have been made nearly impossible to fake in recent years. Underage dancers I know in Georgia have to use somebody else's license with a similar enough photo to pass at a glance. Either that or know somebody at the place.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Rare to have a strip club problem that this group can't solve. I think I'm gonna tell the bouncer that she's thinking of working at the club but wants to check it out first. If that doesn't work to get a gorgeous half naked young woman into a club then I'll give up.

Joe you're absolutely right. i thought my days of having these sort of problems were over 3 decades ago.

RS, when the issue is drinking, underage is 21.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago

-RS, when the issue is drinking, underage is 21.-

Yes, but your title was provocative to say the least!
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Yes it was a provocative title. It takes a lot to get people's attention around here.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Maybe look for clubs that are having an amateur night? If you two tell the doorman/bouncer that she's on the fence about dancing, maybe he'll let her in out of "goodwill" -- especially if she's dressed provocatively. Worse comes to worse, she dances a set with the other "amateurs," makes a few bucks (maybe even winning the competition), and then kicks back for the rest of the evening.
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    Well two things is what I have done.

Go the night before and talk with the bouncers. See if one is working the next night. Then if so tell them the situation. You have a friend who is not 21 and a dancer. That she might think about dancing at the club but wants to check it out from the customer vantage point. Then slip the bouncer a $50. This typically works.

The other. Have her dress to the nines. Looking smoking hot. Then just walk in. They might not card her if she is with an older gentleman. That also depends if you typically get carded. If you do typically get carded then she will too. But if you don't... she might not walking in with you. This one works about 60% of the time.

Good luck.
  • mikeya02
    10 years ago
    By the way John, when I was young, I took a girl out that said she was 18. She was stacked, and when I ordered wine at a restaurant, she never got carded! Great! Then she flaked out and a year later she called to tell me she had made mistakes and I was the nicest guy, and oh, by the way, she was 16 when she met me!...wow
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    The amateur night thing may work well. I have met girls younger that 21 in a alcohol club. I tried to buy one a drink once and she refused because of her age.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    I know two girls that are not 21 who dance at an alcohol place. So the amateur night thing might work. But I thought most strip clubs were 18 and up and just use a wrist ban..
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    I've known several who weren't of drinking age dancing at clubs that served alcohol, too; they just couldn't partake. As far as most strip clubs being 18+ with the wrist bands, I think that's going to depend on city and state ordinances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion